[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will video game shows like X-Play ever be a thing again? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: adam-sessler-01.jpg (36KB, 510x371px) Image search: [Google]
adam-sessler-01.jpg
36KB, 510x371px
Will video game shows like X-Play ever be a thing again?

Not talking about the garbage you see on Youtube/Twitch.
>>
>>380810175
No, shows like X-Play were only possible because G4 was the only channel that had the balls to take the risk, being as it was the one channel that filled the geek culture demographic. On the larger scale, we won't even see another channel like G4 again because of the masses flocking to the internet for their video game information. The closet you could possibly get to another X-play right now is probably AngryJoe, and the only rockin tits his co-host has are the pectorals of a mexican dudebro
>>
>>380810914
I gave this post a 2 REEEEEEEs, out of 5.
>>
>>380810175
No because he's too busy fucking trannies.
>>
>>380810175
TV is fucking dead, of course not.
>>
>>380811126
This, the only reason TV is even a thing right now is because of all the old people watching home renovation shows, and that will surely die off a good few years down the road.
The Internet is the future, and we need to be prepared when the FCC tries to censor it when TV dies off
>>
>>380810914
G4 didn't do shit. X-Play was TechTV's child and G4 only let them continue doing whatever because it was their highest rated program.
>>
>>380810175
On television no.

Millenials and Post millenials generations are all about the internet. Television is for old people who have no reason to watch anything gaming related.

These shows are now on Youtube or Twitch and unless TV manages to be a thing for this generation of nerds who is highly unlikely, no.
>>
>>380810914
>G4
>responsible for X Play
Want to know how I know you're underage
>>
>>380811502
Attack of the Show and Ninja Warrior were some of my favorites from the channel, alot of other people also seemed to like Code Monkeys and Judgement day as well. It was a pretty lit network unitl they dropped the ball
>>
>>380811878
I was about 2 when it aired for the first time, what the fuck are you on about grandpa?
>>
File: 71e9b31d326de44e13fe2edcfad3a630.jpg (308KB, 1188x1067px) Image search: [Google]
71e9b31d326de44e13fe2edcfad3a630.jpg
308KB, 1188x1067px
>>380811502
Adam, you need to stop this. This isn't healthy. It's time to move on from X-Play. Stop making these threads and go live your life. I'm really worried about you, you haven't even been playing video games lately.
>>
File: beautiful mexican woman.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful mexican woman.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Only baby boomers, single mothers and minorities watch television. Its the single most inefficient way to get information.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vH-8ak1QiI

>code monkeys
>people actually liked this shit
>>
Extended Play>X-Play
EP was so shoddily put together but it felt like a small group of people doing the best they could for something they loved. X-Play was the beginning of all the bullshit we see in games today.
>>
>>380810175
TV's dying. Doesn't really matter. Anyway X-play's production values weren't much better than a good youtube reviewer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.