[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he didn't play this with mouse and keyboard on Dolphin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: MetroidPrimeTrilogy.jpg (531KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MetroidPrimeTrilogy.jpg
531KB, 2000x1000px
>he didn't play this with mouse and keyboard on Dolphin
>>
>noob
Is it actually possible to play it with mouse and keyboard on Dolphin?
>>
>>380808058
I heard that you need to move your mouse to the sides of the screen to turn. I'd rather not. I hope somebody makes a mod that gives this game regular PC FPS controls.
>>
>>380808175 me
>>380808207 answered
thanks anon
>>
>>380808058
I did.
WiiMote and Nunchuck are still hundred times better.
>>
>>380808207
It's still better than waggling like an idiot
>>
>>380808207
>a mod that gives this game regular PC FPS controls.

why the fuck has no-one done this yet
>>
>>380808458
I can assure you that you move your arm a lot more by playing with the mouse than the few flicks of the wrist you make with a Wiimote.
>>
>>380808207
You can't do free-look controls on PC ala Prime Trilogy with m&k. How do you reset position? On top of this you lose mobility with Samus since no analog.
>>
>>380808058
No I didn't, the games are easy as it is
>>
>>380808605
You can easily adjust the sensitivity
>>
>>380808830
Muh sensitivity!

And what about the parts that need heightened sensitivity for extremely fast gameplay like all of Prime 3? You going to keep switching it back and forth? You'll go mad.
>>
>>380808548
Because it's extremely hard to do
>>
>>380808664
>You can't do free-look controls on PC ala Prime Trilogy with m&k
Yes you can

>>380809067
>extremely fast gameplay
You can't be serious
It's babby tier compared to something like Quake
>>
I play it at my friends i just wanted to back to smash... this game is a mediocre shooter
>>
>>380809336
T. Never played a Prime game.

They're not FPS games. You don't understand how they play and probably wouldn't for a while if you did.
>>
Hey so I literally just got the iso today and was messing around with the kb+m controls. How rough is it to start getting used to? I just messed around in the opening but it just felt weird. Recommended key bindings for kb+m?
>>
>>380809736
i mean, technically speaking it is a first person shooter, but its an extemely unconventional one.
>>
>>380809736
Are you implying they're hard? Kek
>>
>>380809459
Got stuck at the door with at the start of Prime huh? You have to target the switches rapidly and just focus on the buttons rather than aiming manually at that part. That should get you going friend.
>>
>>380809787
[Profile]
Device = DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse
Buttons/A = Click 0
Buttons/B = SPACE
Buttons/1 = 1
Buttons/2 = 2
Buttons/- = Q
Buttons/+ = E
Buttons/Home = RETURN
IR/Width = 70.000000
IR/Height = 70.000000
IR/Up = Cursor Y-
IR/Down = Cursor Y+
IR/Left = Cursor X-
IR/Right = Cursor X+
Shake/X = Click 2
Shake/Z = LSHIFT
Extension = Nunchuk
Nunchuk/Buttons/Threshold = 10.000000
Nunchuk/Buttons/C = LCONTROL
Nunchuk/Buttons/Z = Click 1
Nunchuk/Stick/Up = W
Nunchuk/Stick/Down = S
Nunchuk/Stick/Left = A
Nunchuk/Stick/Right = D
D-Pad/Up = UP
D-Pad/Down = TAB
D-Pad/Left = LEFT
D-Pad/Right = RIGHT
>>
>>380809459
the game is more of an adventure game than a shooter
>>
>>380809787
https://www.reddit.com/r/Metroid/comments/2i4cqf/who_has_played_the_prime_trilogy_on_dolphin_with/ckysiic/
I don't know how good it is but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>380810128
Looks like someone beat me to it.
>>
>>380809845
They don't even use hitscan like shooters. They really have nothing to do with the genre except incidental comparisons.

>>380809902
I see you don't deny it. I'll leave you to your ignorance then.
>>
>>380810128
Thanks a bunch man, I'll have to try it out tonight. This set up makes way more sense than the default controls
>>
>>380810358
>I see you don't deny it. I'll leave you to your ignorance then.
Metroid Prime games are piss easy, and they're not hard to understand what they're about at all.
Get off your high horse you double nigger.
>>
>>380808058
>>he didn't play this with mouse and keyboard on Dolphin
>he
>>
>>380810774
Lol.
>>
>>380810358
>They don't even use hitscan like shooters
There's tons of shooters that don't use hitscan you retarded fag
Since when does this decide what is a shooter or not?
>>
>>380810820
Post pics of you with a Metroid game
>>
>>380810947
There aren't. They just make a projectile during replays to fool you.
>>
>>380811116
>Rockets and Grenades are only created during replays to fool players.
>>
>>380811116
>being this stupid
holy shit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.