[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBZ Fighters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
14KB, 300x168px
I want to play DBZ Fighters when it releases but I have never played a Marvel like fighting game. Is Marvel vs Capcom 3 a good place to start? Does it have a good learning curve for beginners? What characters are perfect for beginners? What characters are the easiest to input moves for?
>>
Play Guilty Gear instead
>>
The game is more like Skullgirls and Skullgirls has a great Tutorial. Go play that.
>>
>>380806758
I was super hyped about Dragon ball fighters Z, becasue I thought it was a 1v1, or one character per person. Then when they showed you'd be using 3 each, it looked way too much like Marvel vs Capcom, and I can't stand those games. It just turns into the same few teams, infinite combos, figthing people in the air the entire time... I dunno, just don't play that type of fighting game.
>>
these games are not beginner friendly at all, theres a lot of mechanics and i would argue mvc has some of the most difficult neutral game in fighting games because of the sheer amount of assists, projectipes, and rush down options

i suggest wolverine, dr doom, and maybe wesker for the best beginner team since they have pretty easy combos as far as optimized damage goes and got some broken tools to play neutral game with
>>
All the MvC games so far are good. They all are pretty different from one other but yeah, MvC3 is the most casual one to get into but the crazy combos still require dedication. And the game's packed with a shit ton of mechanics like THC, wall bounce, air tags, OTG, etc., etc., so you'll have to watch some youtube videos to understand it all because this game doesn't has a tutorial, just some challenges that teaches you some shitty ABC combos.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.