[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How different do you act towards video games in real life vs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: fun.jpg (51KB, 726x490px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
51KB, 726x490px
How different do you act towards video games in real life vs. when you're on /v/?
>>
>>380803676
/v/ is actually the worst place to discuss video games. I just shitpost until I'm satisfied when someone decides to push my buttons.
IRL I enjoy plenty of healthy vidya conversations with college classmates
>>
>>380803676
Mostly similar, I don't use /v/ as a secret hugbox for all my edgy contrarian opinions to impress strangers on the internet.
>>
>>380803676
I don't even know what these kids are talking about half the time and they all have shit taste. I don't play much and don't talk about it except with my friend who also hates most of the garbage that these faggots eat up.

Trying to decide between a piss4 and a zX420boneXx next year when there's actually games.
>>
>>380803676
>guy with acne literally covering his entire face comes into store
>start making his food
>tries to make conversation
>"Do you play video games?"
>"No"
Don't be this fucking guy /v/.
No one wants to talk to autists like you.
It's like people who can't talk about anything but sports.
>>
>>380805136
>Guy works fast food
Don't be this fucking guy /v/.
>>
i come to /v/ to save all the epic maymays

there are better places to discuss videogames however /v/ has some decent opinions, particularly if those opinions are about western rpgs
>>
File: 1472629609967.jpg (299KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472629609967.jpg
299KB, 1200x1600px
>oh woooow coo man coo
>its shit
>>
>>380803676
In real life I enjoy vidya and let people enjoy whatever they want on any platform they want. On /v/ I act like I own a console that I don't to trigger anyone and everyone. Nintendo thread? Now I own a ps4 and you are all fags. sony thread? I own a switch and a pc and I hope you fags like that gold garbage you call a console.
>>
Exactly the same as I do on /v/, you'd have to be an utter faggot to try and impress these retards by joining the dicksucking circlejerk of talking about the same 5 games over and over again.
>>
>>380803676
Positively skeptical vs. funposting. I can't really discuss video games with normal people because I'm into really old games while most of them seem to keep playing the newest marketed games.
>>
>>380803676
exactly the same?
>>
i actually think this year's E3 was pretty ok all things considered, im just worried because it seems like western devs are running out of ideas for original characters, so they have to put an afro girl in every single game. but besides that it was ok.
>>
>>380803676
I don't talk about game in real life
>>
File: 1355547605383.jpg (28KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1355547605383.jpg
28KB, 500x318px
I haven't touched my PS4 in months I've been so busy with work and my new gf. I literally cannot even get mad at games anymore (not that I used to with much regularity), and I don't understand people that do. Not anymore.

FUCK, I'm getting old.
>>
File: 1471722798458.png (734KB, 642x693px) Image search: [Google]
1471722798458.png
734KB, 642x693px
>>380803676
I'm more forgiving of games on /v/, in a futile attempt to compensate for the rest of the site.
IRL I just bluntly say what's on my mind.
>>
File: reggie.jpg (40KB, 730x405px) Image search: [Google]
reggie.jpg
40KB, 730x405px
>>380803676
The game is fun.
If it's not fun, then why bother?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.