[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of the bugs been fixed? Was considering getting this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: header.jpg (101KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
101KB, 460x215px
Have any of the bugs been fixed? Was considering getting this.

Are there even many still playing?
>>
>>380794217
Yes and yes.
>>
>>380794217
Yes and yes
I'm holding off until the price is lowered because the cracked version doesn't work yet
No way I'm paying that much for a small party game
>>
File: 1496855394541.gif (4MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496855394541.gif
4MB, 320x238px
>>380794898
I'm playing the cracked version right now man (REVOLT), works fine the bugs with the game itself notwithstanding
Really wish there was a way to mute everyone in the lobby because I get screeching 12 year old niggers in there a lot
>>
>>380794217
Is every match filled up?
>>
Anyone know when the Steam summer sale is? I'd like to hope soon, and maybe also hope that this gets like a $5 discount.
>>
>>380795825
All the ones I've played so far.
But really the game needs a singleplayer and additional modes. There is no longevity to be seen if it stays like this.
>>
How has it been recently with cheaters or exploiters? Is there a rash of hackers or people colluding with Jason to ruin games, and generally all fun?
>>
>>380797758

I haven't encountered any cheaters aside from a Jason that could get up from a stun really fast, probably because of a keyboard macro pressing E really fast.
>>
>>380797156
Ausfag here, i made the mistake of playing after 10 pm and with greeted with chinks who don't speak English and fucked up the game for me by stealing my boat or just harassing me
This game NEEDS a good single-player
>>
File: Jason_goes_to_hell_9.jpg (173KB, 800x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_goes_to_hell_9.jpg
173KB, 800x1221px
>>380797156
Let's discuss singleplayer? You like the idea of different maps where you play as Jason re-enacting the movies or otherwise? I don't want Crystal Lake again and again. How would it even work?

Jason is the best slasher desu
>>
i wish i wasn't such a pussy
>>
File: 1497468948838.png (20KB, 171x164px) Image search: [Google]
1497468948838.png
20KB, 171x164px
>it's a part 2 Jason spams melee instead of grabbing episode
>>
>>380798104
Have many of you even seen the films? Just got through number 9, still have Jason X, Freddy vs. Jason, and the remake to go. Really worth watching save for a couple, but they're lots of fun and overall it's probably the best '80s slasher series even if the first Nightmare On Elm Street is pretty much better than all of them.
>>
>>380798342

That's way more sporting than just grabbing, especially if they only grab you when you're wounded.
>>
File: jason-voorhees-and-mrs-voorhees.jpg (42KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
jason-voorhees-and-mrs-voorhees.jpg
42KB, 630x350px
>>380798104
The devs said the singleplayer (if it ever happens) will follow the movies but offer some new twists. Also you will ONLY play as Jason so if you wanna play this like an actual horror game you gotta stick to the multi.
>>
>>380798364

I've seen all of them except for 9 and the remake. The Friday the 13th marathons on USA when I was a kid were great.
>>
>>380799185
9 isn't as bad as it looks. Directed by frat boys and you can tell in the best way imaginable. Utterly retarded.
>>
>>380796657
It won't be on sale for months.
>>
>>380799398
Neither of us can say, but a $5 discount's not unbelievable.
>>
>>380799043
But they only spam attack to avoid pocket knives. I just wish people would take the game less seriously, I had a Jason chasing after me muttering in German, he sounded very angry with me. Although this did make it slightly more scary.
>>
>>380799497
Did you pull out akimbo pistols and charge at him screaming?
>>
>>380799331

I just watch the opening on youtube now and then and I get the feeling that's the best part of the whole movie.
>>
>>380798364
It's probably the worst slasher franchise. It was popular specifically because it was bad, people liked the schlock.

Most of the movies are horribly boring, with Part IV being the only halfway decent one.
>>
>>380797968
Man I hear ya so far I've had screeching niglets telling everyone to subscribe to him on Youtube, women, some other fags and some redneck guy. Why do so many girls fucking play this game, is it just for attention?
>>
>>380797156
Single player confirmed for a future update
>>
>>380799590
I was too busy running away. He kept talking about his legs and how they were broken, I didn't understand what he meant. After the match I figured out he meant lag.
>>
File: friday-the-13th-7-jason.jpg (38KB, 900x517px) Image search: [Google]
friday-the-13th-7-jason.jpg
38KB, 900x517px
>>380799693
it's because every movie except Part VII is the same fucking premise, why even bother making Jason an invincible zombie killer if he just kills the same hapless teenagers who can't fight back? It's like if the entirety of Godzilla's movies were just him slaughtering the same army forces over and over with no variation and never fought another monster. They psychic girl was seriously the most interesting thing they did.
>>
>>380799745
pretty much, i added a girl i met on the game on snapchat but she looks horrid
>>
File: jason-pamela-voorhees_1.jpg (74KB, 656x437px) Image search: [Google]
jason-pamela-voorhees_1.jpg
74KB, 656x437px
>>380799745
Girls always jump onto the hot new horror game wholesale to shill for their twitch channels, despite how I bet the majority of them have never even heard of the franchise or have watched a single one, and I can tell you Jason's loyalty to his mother is something women can't understand either.
>>
>>380799745
Because twitch bait, they think they will get lots of viewers and donations streaming it. Also since they suck there isn't any pressure on them since they can just go be terrible on their own or have competent players help them, when they are Jason it's a free win everytime almost.
>>
Anybobdy think this will be going on sale soon for consoles? Looks fun but not worth 40 bucks
>>
>>380799971
>it's because every movie except Part VII is the same fucking premise, why even bother making Jason an invincible zombie killer if he just kills the same hapless teenagers who can't fight back?

One of the movies opens with the army taking Jason down. They do it pretty easily. They have a female agent shower in a cabin and then she leads him into the open at the archery range where they fire upon him. They take him out easily. They finish him off with a light mortar.

Any armed, organized group that has a plan will take out Jason. That's why it's always unknowing teens.
>>
>>380794217
Why am I getting kicked to the dashboard as soon as the "You survived" screen pops up and I win? Why doesn't it just take me back to the lobby?
>>
Do not buy this game for full price.

You will regret it unless you are brain dead.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.