[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Glitches Only You Know About

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: games.jpg (28KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
28KB, 300x222px
Glitches that are so under the radar that almost nothing about them exist online. Post what you know and how to do it.

I know of one in Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. I have a video embedded below because seeing is better than reading, but it is really strange. If anyone can explain why it happens that would be cool. Sorry I sound like a fag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLI1z8BXykI

Basically, if you didn't watch the vid, you take the disc out of the ps2 while in one level. You then put in Kingdom Hearts 2 and it will load a music file but it sounds heavily corrupted. It is the only multi-disc glitch i can think of.
>>
Doing U-Turns repeatedly in StarFox 64's multiplayer slowly takes you up past the vertical limit of the stage inch by inch. Kind of fun to let other players try to figure out what's going on and then swoop down on them with a nova.
>>
Woah that was actually really cool OP. I found an out of map glitch in THUG by using cheat codes and i'm sure i'm the only one that has found it. I also found a ship in ratchet and clank out of bounds not visible by the player in any way. Searched for it and found nothing.
>>
>>380791001 Huh, ship in R&C? Was it the ship in the insomniac museum in going commando? I don't know too many who have seen that one.
>>
I don't see it posted very often, but you can access the levrl select menu for Spnic 3D Blast on Genesis by hitting the cartridge at any time during gameplay.
>>
>>380791234
Nope, but i think i know what youre talking about.
>>
I was the first (or one of the first) to find the glitch in Splatoon where after you spent cash on slots or gear, that you then go to the cat to redeem your win streak bonus. Doing that, all the money you spent got refunded back to you plus the win streak money, but it got patched out eventually.
>>
>>380789481
In the Goldeneye remake that came out a few years back if you go down a ladder and immediately try going back up it then Bond will just climb up air. No infinitely though sadly just a couple imaginary rungs.
Nothing major but fun enough.
>>
In Counter-Strike 1.6

You can get on the roof in cs_assault by jumping on a teammate in the corner when playing as terrorist.

In de_nuke, you can jump on the truck in terrorist spawn, and get on the big rock cliff on the right side. It takes A LOT of practice, and some servers have an invisible wall to prevent this.
>>
One level 5 on the original Metal Slug if you carefully aproach one of those military vehicle things that spawn soldiers somewhere around the middle of the level and kept it on the edge of the screen, you can shoot it non-stop and it you'll never destroy it.

Since shooting it gives you points, you can just keep shooting it until the time is out, giving you a massive score.

On my hometown, everytime I found a Metal Slug arcade I'd do this glitch and get the High Score on every single one.
>>
>>380789481
because saves store the part of the game your playing as a cache
you can load saves in emulators without the game and you'll be able to play the portion of the map from the save
>>
Also, in de_dust in the CT spawn, you can jump on some crates and then on a friend to be able to walk in the sky. You can't get out of the CT area sky tho.

In de_dust2, you could make the bomb invisible by using a particular angle at site A, that made it sink in the wall.

Star Wars Battlefront 2, you could get in the sky on the desert jedi-only map. Also, you could get inside the wall of the tavern.
>>
In mgs4 when snake is on a ladder, if you press triangle he'll drop, but if you press triangle again mid fall, he'll catch himself on the ladder.
If you drop near the top of a ladder then catch yourself near it, snake will teleport to the ledge next to the top of a ladder.
>>
found this one fucking around in Spyro 2 as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbCYR9yzKxk
>>
>>380792334
I for sure remember that SWB2 Glitch, that was a really cool glitch.

Remember when me and my friends used to play games trying snipe each other out of that spot.
>>
>>380792746
That's fucking rad, holy shit.
>>
>>380791804
>boosting is a glitch
>a boost so common servers prevent it is rare/unknown
>>
This thread is perfect for Classic Warcraft. Getting under Stormwind, going to the Caverns of Time and eventually visiting the World Tree, jumping out of ZG. Many know about them and they're all patched to impossibility now, but back in the day they were a coveted secret. My first "date" I had with my then girlfriend was taking her to COT and fucking around with Noggenfogger and Savory Deviate Delights. That was back in 2005. We're married now, and I guess I've got Warcraft to thank for meeting her. Listen to me, getting all fucking sappy. Talking about the good times back then gets me all nostalgic. Sorry about the partial derail.
>>
On Mars Prison in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, there's a sort of place between doors where you can walk and you'll be able to navigate outside the map through memory but majority of the sight will be the background beyond the map.
>>
There's this one glitch in Super Mario 64 that makes you teleport pretty far up in Tick Tock Clock, don't think anyone else knows about it
>>
>>380792334
Is the glitch where you can fly into the CIS capital ship in SWBF2 well known? Cause I found that myself
>>
>>380789481
In Sonic adventure when you play Windy Valley as Tails there is a certain spot near the start of the level that you can jump from and just fly forward. After about 15 seconds of falling you'll land right on the chaos emerald at the end
Not really a glitch, but a cool way to complete the level really fast
You can also spindash through a wall as sonic and completely skip the snowboarding section
>>
>>380792334
>Star Wars Battlefront 2

But its not even out yet, they just shown it at e3?
>>
>>380789481
Probably no one here played the Scooby-Doo Classic Creep Capers on N64 but on the second stage, after talking with your crew, the snowman appears.

Sometimes, specially if you're using in-game cheats, the snowman might glitch and it will appear either in a T-shaped form or as a literal snowman with an H on his chest.

If you touch him while using the invincibility cheat, nothing happens. If you disable it, the game crashes and you're forced to restart the console.

Never seen anyone talking about that.
>>
There's an invisible ledge on 2Fort for Tf2 near the left wall of the Red base (looking at the blue base), and at the right wall of the blue base.
>>
>>380793545
There's also a bunch of glitches for n64 games when you tilt the cart. I remember doing it for Mario 64 when I was younger.

https://youtu.be/IM6JPLUJoIk?t=368
>>
In black ops 1 verrükt zombies, you can jump on a barrier and if you lag the game while they're taking away the barrier you're standing on, you can get out of the map
>>
File: 440_screenshots_2014-07-21_00001.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
440_screenshots_2014-07-21_00001.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>380793965
Here's the screenshot for it, not sure if it's been patched.
>>
>>380793958
It looks like people figured out already.
https://tcrf.net/Scooby-Doo:_Classic_Creep_Capers_(Nintendo_64)
>>
>>380793372
>tfw I never got into CoT in Vanilla, despite sneaking everywhere else
>Was questing in Tanaris on my Mage a few weeks back on Elysium
>Passed by
>Decided I was gonna finally do it

It was really sick to finally experience that honestly. It's a shame there's invisible walls that prevented me from getting to Black Morass though.
>>
>>380793545
Pannenkoek has a $1,000 bounty on that glitch. The one on the spinning red coins platforms, right?
>>
>>380793545

Kek, I caught the reference.

I don't have anything to contribute to the thread really. I know there was one I found on Halo 2 in one of the shitty arbiter levels to get to the bottom of the map using the grenade fall thing. Made a vid, posted it to high impact halo using my real fucking name like a sperg.

If you search my name that shows up on the first or second page of google now.
>>
>>380789481
I hope I remember this right.:
DJ Hero Wii Version ( I don't know about the other Versions)
When you choose a "Celebrity" DJ (Daft Punk or similar) with his own Deck but choose a Event where you play as another Celebrity DJ, your Deck won't load and the DJ is basically doing the DJ Version of Air-Guitar. Looks hilarious.
>>
>>380795038
new pannen video when, the guy is great.
>>
>>380791001
I Saw the same thing in Going Commmando, especially, like >>380791234 in the Insomniac Museum. I guess the game needs it somewhere. And when there's a level where the ship is not shown at the begining of a level you can find it somewhere, hidden far away from the map
>>
>>380795725
There was one literally a few days ago. If you're waiting for a narrated video, they're very few and far between, subscribe to his other channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pannenkeok2012
>>
>>380795997
You are right about the game needing it somewhere. There is a developer commentary series on the games and they discussed the insomniac museum ship saying basically "all levels need a ship or they all break and crash."
>>
Not really a glitch but it seriously seemed like I was the only kid in town who knew how to play burnt games on a psx without paying for a mod chip.
>>
>>380793956
Poor quality bait, this is /v/ and you could actually be retarded but I really doubt you're THAT retarded.
>>
>>380796558
Man those black PS1 discs were the coolest shit.
>>
>>380793815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DLzQfLBw-w
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.