[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reviving F-Zero Thread:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: fzero.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fzero.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
Calling all Metal,Judge Dredd, MMA,DOOM fans out here lets try to make the best F-Zero game.
>Developers
>Genre
>sandbox,3rd person,1st person etc
>sequel, prequel, remake etc
>>
>>380788818
op here for me its
>Retro Studios
>Action,adventure,racing
>3rd person open world
>following the story of douglas
>>
A fucking racing game.
>>
F-Zero GX in HD with X's Soundtrack.
>>
As much as I like the racing game... Smash bros made Captain Falcon into a character that NEEDS his own solo game.

It would be fun to have a racing game where you would be obviously Cap, and between race you would do some bounty hunters missions, like investigating some illegal stuffs involving the f-zero championship, and you would punch the shit out of drug dealers that sell reflex enhancing shit to the pilots, team up with Ryu suzaku to teach him the way of the Captain Falcon, shit like that. I'm a dorky fan but I love Falcon.

Or just a game that feels fast as fuck just like GX (replayed it today, that game sure is hard but it has no rights to be this fun, I had the biggest smile )
>>
File: 1358436379930.jpg (26KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
1358436379930.jpg
26KB, 378x363px
>>380790993
>this
>>
just port GX to Switch with online multiplayer
>>
>>380789332
This, for chrissake.
>>
Make a fan game and then Nintendo will cease and desist and you will get a new F-Zero game after a year or two. That seems to be a popular trend going on
>>380790993
This too. F-Zero needs to separate itself from other racers because as it is now, Nintendo sees no reason for F-Zero to exist when Mario Kart sells more. GX was the peak of the series, it will never get better than that on a racing level, however, if you were to have F-Zero become some sort of action game with racing elements then it just might take off.

Alternatively, GX HD with online multiplayer.
>>
>>380788818
All im gonna say is Gearbox should make the next F-Zero
>>
>>380791910
>Make a fan game and then Nintendo will cease and desist and you will get a new F-Zero game after a year or two. That seems to be a popular trend going on
Does that mean we're getting an official Kirby Air Ride 2?
>>
>>380788818
Action adventure dective game with shadowrun elements. Car chases are in too.

Metal music in the bg.
>>
The answer is always the same. Get Platinum to make it.

Might be the one time where it actually works
>>
>use gx as blue print
>new story mode
>online multiplayer
>add a lot of blatant waifu bait
>maybe try going for that esport crowd

how is the competitive racing vidya scene?
>>
>>380793038
Mario kart competitive is pretty decent but i dont think there are many competitive racing games anymore other than gx and mario kart scenes well and the normie shill rocket league bullshit
>>
>>380788818
>DOOM fans
Don't get us involved in your Nintendautism, faggot. We have NOTHING to do with a shitty GOFAST racing game
>>
>>380788818
>Nintendo x Sega
>racing
>more racing
>fucking standalone racing game
GX was lit, but I want to see how they can experiment with making more planets into racetracks, Green Plant and Big Blue were mad comfy. Ninty could probably get some environment designers from Retro or Monolith to draft up some ideas, Metroid Prime and Xenoblade X had some seriously cool environments that'd make great backdrops for racetracks.
>>
FALCON PUNCH

God Hand but with Captain Falcon.

There, franchise saved.
>>
Metroidvania
>>
>>380793306
Yeah you're right, Doom hasnt been fast since 2 :^)
>>
File: IMG_1928.png (250KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1928.png
250KB, 450x349px
>>380793038
>they start making F-Zero machines again that utilize the Joycon motion built into a racing machine apparatus
>they're to be played at official F-Zero esports events
>winner gets to take one home with a paint and decal job of their esports team like they were Space Dale Earnhardt
>>
>>380793306
Doom faggot here if you haven't heard any of the f-zero songs you need to go back to /mlp/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91NmpKX7UE4
>>
a pro wrestling game.
>>
>>380790993
Developed by R O C K S T A R
>>
>>380794474
>Midnight Club Wipeout Edition
>>
>>380793364
>sells worse Climax, MV, and GX due to niche genre shit
more like killed it
>>
>>380796462
oh fuck midnight club was the shit
>>
>>380788818
There should have been an F-Zero game on the Wii U so they could call it F-U
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.