[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, I like videogames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Anons, I like videogames...

No, anons, I love games!

I love card games.

I love board games.

I love horror games.

I love adventure games, fighting games, I love first person shooters, and RPGs.

Videogame in fantasy settings, in cities, in the future, in trenches, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every kind of setting in a videogame.

I love performing extravagant cool-looking combos on unsuspecting opponents with my favorite character.

My heart leaps with joy whenever a trickshot happens. And there is nothing like a good plot twist subtly foreshadowed through the whole game. And the feeling that comes when beating an unfair frustrating boss is such an exquisite feeling. Like when ranks of minions run towards you so you can hack and slash them. It moves me deep within my heart to watch disgusting monsters show up in the most unexpected situations.

When a boss moves to their second phase and the music increases in volume an intensity and it unexpectedly kills me and I now have to rethink my strategy I'm in ecstasy.

I love it when a game I love receives additional content. It's so sad seeing great games being forgotten or ignored by the normies and later killed with all of its potential.

I love losing myself among dozens of side quests in a well-crafted open world game to the point where the main story feels like just another one of them.

Gentlemen... All I ask is to have fun, videogames that catch my attention and don't let me go until I finish them. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow players, what is it that you really want? Do you wish for good game as I do? Do you really wish for fun, soothing games? Stories built with sweat, blood and tears? Do you ask for videogames to sweep in like a tempest, blowing away critics and consumers all around this Earth!?

...Very well. Then videogames you shall have.
>>
>>380783075
(you)

this is pretty good.
>>
File: 1494638681236.jpg (19KB, 319x173px) Image search: [Google]
1494638681236.jpg
19KB, 319x173px
This is a good shitpost.
>>
>>380783075
GAMES
GAMES
GAMES GAMES GAME GAMES!
>>
File: 1495072605244.gif (3MB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495072605244.gif
3MB, 384x480px
I love Hellsing, but that monologue was the cringiest shit I've ever heard. It was masturbatory, edgy for the sake of it, and not even entertaining to listen to. 10 minutes of an episode I will never get back.
>>
You are a good person.
>>
>>380783075
>babby first anime

kys
>>
>>380783714
but the majors English voice actor makes it so good though.
>>
>>380783714

Nobody disagrees. Hellsing is the epitome of "style over substance"

The series begins and ends and none of the characters develop even slightly. Just look at Seras
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.