[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swit-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 148538996356.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
148538996356.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Swit-
>>
>>380779690
shit thre-
>>
-ch axe
>>
>>380779690
>>
>>380780607
check the hp bar. It slowly heals.
>>
>>380781421
That does not make running at 75% speed any better.
>>
>>380780607
This is the one thing that really fucking sucks to me, healing was so hard to pull off in the middle of a fight in previous games for a reason. Now it seems like you can do it any time, since you can run while doing it and it seems to not take as long.
>>
File: 1493096839507.jpg (39KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
1493096839507.jpg
39KB, 240x226px
>>380779690
>dude MHW is going to be so good without hunter arts and styles-
>they just implemented the hunter arts into the weapon's moveset
>>
>>380781421
check it again, faggot
>>
>>380782358

>healing was hard to pull off in a middle of a fight

How fucking shitty of a player are you that you couldn't take 3 seconds out of your hacking and slashing like a tard to actually either run to another zone for two seconds, or get enough distance after a monster whiffs an attack to down a potion?

Sure, the animation lock fucked you sometimes, but if you were trying to heal right next to a monster like a tard of course you're going to get your asshole stomped in.
>>
>>380782585
It depends on the monster of course, but they're generally aggressive enough that it's tough to get a heal in, especially if they're enraged. The long animation made sure of that, now of course it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>380782934

The only creature you could ever make an argument for having times of difficult healing would be a very pissed off Tigrex and that's about it.

I would also give you the benefit of the doubt that it would be difficult to heal during the "arena hunts" where you're locked into a smaller space without any exit but a farcaster. That being said, however, healing was never too difficult as long as you were smart about it. If you were ever under half health during those arena fights and you were choosing to fight instead of heal you were doing it wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.