[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State of Decay looks BORING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: State_of_decay_logo.jpg (35KB, 256x305px) Image search: [Google]
State_of_decay_logo.jpg
35KB, 256x305px
Quick questions.

1. Why is there a State of Decay 2?
2. Who even liked the first game?
3. Why does this game in general look boring as fuck?
4. Why do better zombie games like Left 4 Dead and Telltale Walking Dead games have better credibility than this shit?
>>
>>380770795

I liked the first one quite a bit.
It's basically GTA with zombies, the only shitty part about the first game was no multiplayer, which they're adding in this one.
>>
>>380770795
>1. Why is there a State of Decay 2?
People liked it
>2. Who even liked the first game?
I liked it
>3. Why does this game in general look boring as fuck?
Because it's really just a bad Harvest Moon with a zombie skin
>4. Why do better zombie games like Left 4 Dead and Telltale Walking Dead games have better credibility than this shit?
Because you are a giant faggot OP
>>
>>380770795
You're a fag and the game will be good.

Kill yourself cucky
>>
Sorry to disappoint you all but zombie games were only fun back in 2006.

Nowadays, most of them are a joke.
>>
>>380770795
>1
For a less than 2GB market game it sold a lot, M$ was surprised by that and ported it to pc. Again it sold a tons of copies enough to have it "remade" in HD on pc/One and for the third time sells a fuckton.

>2
The first game was loved because it was the closest players had to a real community game in a survival setting.

>3
It is a boring game, you make your own story as you play the breakdown mode or follow the survivors in Story&Lifeline. Simple as fuck but it gets the job done.

>3
L4D is a FPS and Telltale's game is only riding on the franchise name. Remove the name and the game is shit, even more so than State of Decay.
>>
>>380770795
The first game was actually pretty good, nothing amazing, but it was a decent zombie game
>>
>>380770795
This reminds me since I didn't watch any E3 shit, did they have any State of Decay 2 info? Is it going to have hostile humans? Is it going to have sandbox mode like whatever the fuck they called it in the first game?
>>
>>380772345

I only cared to see the trailer from Xbox's conference and that's it.

Otherwise it still looks like shit.
>>
Because it is a damn good game faggot OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.