[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-shit mobile games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: screen520x924.jpg (64KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
screen520x924.jpg
64KB, 520x293px
As we all know, mobile gaming is a shit-filled cesspool. 99.99% of all mobile games are unplayable tripe. This thread is dedicated to the 0.01% of mobile games that aren't complete shit. Pic related. It's Cataclysm: DDA
>>
>>380768620
No auto battle no buy
>>
>>380768620
all mobile games are shit, you should only be playing video games on a desktop computer or a console that is 5th gen or prior, when they were actually good.
>>
File: Crowntakers_4_resize.jpg (40KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Crowntakers_4_resize.jpg
40KB, 620x350px
Crowntakers is another okay one. It reminds me of FTL. Once you figure it out, it gets really easy to beat the end boss. I put like 100 hours into FTL and only made it to the end a handful of times.
>>
>>380768620
How the fuck do you manage to play that on a mobile device? Do you have to manually scroll through a list of hotkeys or something?
>>
>>380768620
>Pic related. It's Cataclysm: DDA
That's a PC game.
>>
>>380768969
>Emulate your favorite game on my phone
>It's now officially shit

ehhheh
>>
>>380769227
It's actually a really good port. You use the android keyboard and you can set hot keys. Installing mods isn't difficult either.
>>
>>380769241
Pretty much the only good mobile games are going to be ports.
>>
>>380769280
correct, play the proper version that isnt made for phones lmao, you normalfags are just embarrassing.
>>
>>380768620
Get a mobile gba emulator or something.
>>
>>380769528
So they aren't mobile games really
>>
File: 5_dungeon_warfare.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5_dungeon_warfare.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
This one is mobile exclusive, I think.
Dungeon Warfare
It's a physics-based tower defense type of game. I know TD games are for plebs but this one is actually really good. It's pretty obviously inspired by the game Orcs Must Die! It's really satisfying watching them little niggas explode n shit
>>
>>380768620
The Devil's Attorney is pretty good. Obviously Reigns, although it does get repetitive quickly. 80 Days

Great games that were posted to mobile: King of Dragon Pass, The Banner Saga, Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate I and II, Shovel Knight, Terraria
>>
>>380770403
ported*
>>
>>380770403
Yeah, Bauldur's gate/icewind dale/planescape are some of the best games you can play on a mobile device. I would suck a fat dick to be able to play Fallout 1/2 or even Fallout: Tactics on a mobile.
>>
>>380770992
you can play them right now on a computer though, phone gaming is for normalfags and massive autists, neither of which are allowed on this website
>>
>>380771105
>autists
>not allowed

I understand that it's sub-optimal but due to situations outside of my control, mobile gaming is all I have right now.
>>
>>380771561
how is it a situation out of your control? save up your NEETbux from the government until you can afford a computer, it's entirely in your control

t. been on neetbux for 12 years now and i get a little over 2 grand/month
>>
>>380771706
I work a skilled labor job and go to trade school but I live in my vehicle to save money. No PC games for me for at least 6 months.
>>
Flight Control is probably my favourite mobile game.
>>
>>380771998
>having a job on a website for NEETs only
perhaps you should go make this thread on a different website then, wagecuck

christ 4chan has been around for 14 years now and people still don't realize that this website is for NEETS ONLY, the fucking staff even wrote a guide on how to get permanent government assistance over a decade ago for new users to use and properly mesh with the community: https://pastebin.com/6u5nwBhK
>>
File: Screenshot_20170616-152943.png (1008KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170616-152943.png
1008KB, 1280x720px
>>380768620
Patrician taste passing by
>>
>>380768620
How the fuck would you play cdda on a mobile since the game has a billion different keybinds
>>
>>380773739
Digital keyboard/hotkeys. It's works pretty well.
>>
>>380773739
I haven't tried cdda on mobile as I am comfy with the pc version, but I would guess it works kinda like NetHack does, which is playable, heck as a non-American NetHack works better for phone as the special keys actually works
>>
>>380769075
does it have stamina bars or premium currency like most mobile trash?
>>
Whats a good Tetris app for android? Sick of all these shitty unresponsive clones or terrible ad-filled nightmares.
>>
>>380774814
>>380775423
makes sense

shame I always feel like installing and messing with games and by the time I finish I just don't want to play it anymore
>>
>>380775550
No, it's a one time-purchase with one optional dlc.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.