[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1496431519600.png (259KB, 333x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496431519600.png
259KB, 333x454px
What happened?
>>
someone give me a quick rundown
>>
bump for more info
I stopped playing awhile back
>>
Something about mods or whatever
>>
Take Two banned mods.
>>
ledditors are freaking out
>>
>>380767237
With Summer Sales coming my bet is they increased the price a day before the sale, so they can make a big "discount", the community found out and now they are fucking them with their reviews.
>>
C&D from Take Two @ OpenIV, a modding tool used primarily for singleplayer mods (from what I've read, never used it). T2 cites multiplayer cheats as the reason for the C&D
>>
>>380767805
>>380767821
It's part of the reason, but he score has been negative for a while now. It's also probably a mix of no story DLC like past games, terrible matchmaking, and the absolute necessity of buying those fucking shark cards. The game is one big scam if you have any hope of getting any cool stuff.
>>
>>380767237
Take two sent a C&D to the developers of a hacking tool so they took it down.
PCfags are mad that they can't cheat anymore
>>
cheaters got banned
>>
>>380768062
OpenIV literally disables itself when you enter multiplayer. Out of all the fucking mods to target, they choose the one that took measures to prevent abuse.

There will still be online cheaters, and now all the cool shit you could do in singleplayer is gone.
>>
>>380768010
>PCfags are mad that they can't cheat anymore

MP is gta is absolute ass if you don't want to pay2win. Single player mods got me through 350+ hours of the game after it finally came out for PC.
>>
Take 2 are going to make R* introduce paid mods.

screen cap this comment
>>
>>380768279
if you can't tell, ever since this has dropped there have been a ton of "le cheater face xD" posts, it's a bunch of bait posts made by your average redditor that comes here.
>>
... The Gamers Revolution has started, kiddo...
>>
Why do normies love GTAV?
>>
damn daniel rockstar really hit that
Y E E T
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
smilelaugh.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>>380768461
the revolution will NOT be televised.
Y E E T
>>
paid mods incoming
paid mods incoming
paid mods incoming
paid mods incoming
paid mods incoming
paid mods incoming
paid mods incoming
>>
>>380768859
Y E E T
Y E E T
Y E E T
Y E E T
Y E E T
>>
>>380767465
>rockstar bows to take two
>direct descendants of the GTA bloodline
>controls GTA with an iron and unfair fist
>rumored to posses C&D capabilities
>discovered OpenIV
>effectively shut down OpenIV with cease and desist letter
>OpenIV was used for singleplayer mods for IV, V and Max Payne 3
>you likely already have these mods in your system
>will continue to rule over with shark cards and micro transactions up the ass
>>
>>380767237
Hey guys, thanks for support! Please sign my petition to not release RDR2 on PC.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.