[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did everything go so horribly, horribly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: fr97jot8gzwy.jpg (44KB, 355x555px) Image search: [Google]
fr97jot8gzwy.jpg
44KB, 355x555px
Where did everything go so horribly, horribly wrong?
>>
When Diablo 3 sucked.
>>
So much Hearthstone will drive a man to depression.
>>
>>380766816
Diablo 3 sucking,
World of Warcraft dying,
Hearthstone getting progressively worse with each expansion,
HotS being a general joke of a game,

The only thing that probably kept him sane was Overwatch.
>>
>>380768185
This guy must be a millionaire with how much people shill out to the dude for playing hearthstone. Probably more than that max faggot in the fgc.

Guy lives at home with mom and dad, play video games for a living, and have a wife who's a doctor and a doggo.

Shouldn't he be happy to with that? Does he really want to work an office job or something like everyone else?

Hearthstone is work that pays the bills. He's got to understand that there are far worse stuff to be doing to make a living.
>>
>>380766816
Playing and shilling for HS was a mistake
>>
Playing a game you hate day in, day out, every single day.
>>
>>380769353
This. He has one of the most monotonous jobs in existence.
>>
>>380768792
hearthstone viewers dont give anywhere as much as other people on the site.

now lirik...that fucking beaner is loaded
>>
>>380768792
hearthstone players can't afford to donate to streamers, they need to spend all of their disposable income on card packs
>>
>>380769616
>lirik
he's mexican?

and yes that nigga makes so much money its ridiculous
>>
>>380770086
I think he is pakistani or something
>>
>>380769616
>>380770086
>>380770229
Think he mentioned being Romanian
>>
>>380770229
He's actually armenian
>>
Nigga just needs a long vacation from vidya
>>
>>380769616
30,000 viewers with a portion paying $5 a month, plus $5-100 tips during the hour.
He doesn't even buy packs since he does well in arena and rarely tries legend in ladder.

Surely that more than my 9-5 shitty office job.
>>
>>380766816
He sold his soul for money. Same as any of the other top twitch streamers. Its not about video games for him anymore. He played and continues to play Hearthstone because that provides him with the most income. He never did like the game. He's also a vegan so his age combined with poor nutrition is starting to take it's toll.
>>
Lirik is actually good at vidya though.

He's good at what he does.
>>
>>380769616
>>380770086
>>380770229
>>380770673
>>380770780

holy fuck, i always thought lirik was white
>>
>>380771078
Sometimes I wish I could make 6 figures sitting on my ass playing vidya
>>
Hey guys, how it's going
>>
>>380766816
Is he even still playing HS?
>>
>>380768363

>The only thing that probably kept him sane was Overwatch.

He plays and likes tons of less known games but those don't pay him as much money as streaming Hearthstone.

I imagine the next huge expansion on Path of Exile is going to cheer him up again. IMO Breach league was one of the more boring leagues but that managed to make him happy for weeks. Until it was time to return to Hearthstone again.
>>
Isn't this the streamer that used to be huge into diablo like games, then shilled a shitty card rng video game that he hated but had to play since it brought in viewers?

Hmm hard to say where it went wrong
>>
>>380771953
He's still making videos, yeah.
>>
>>380768792
>and have a wife who's a doctor and a doggo.
grammar is important
unless he actually fucks dogs
>>
But he's looked like that since the beginning. A more accurate image would be
>5pm
>3am
>>
Sad thing is Kripp can't even enjoy playing PoE right now. The only games he claims he enjoys are sponsored garbage.
>>
>>380771585

why you think he has no face cam?
>>
>>380767913
He plays Hearthstone, that's scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>380771552
>Starts playing any multiplayer game
>Gets boosted and handed gear by hordes of fanboys

Wow so good!
>>
>>380768363

>overwatch kept him sane

lmao no

he would be 20x happier if he stopped being such a blizz cuck
>>
>>380772284

>Sad thing is Kripp can't even enjoy playing PoE right now.

Why would you play PoE outside of Beta right now anyway? He's going to get back into it once the expansion comes out.
>>
Alkaizer made him never want to play poe again
>>
>>380772952

what happened?
>>
>>380773326
Kripp made a shit build and now kripp is a meme because he played it off as the best build of all time

Alkaizer shat on it over and over now any time kripp gets on poe he's just berrated over the build by the community

Kripp has the biggest ego though it doesnt surprise me seeing this happen
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.