[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hireling opens doors BITCH ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Diablo_II_Coverart.png (166KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_II_Coverart.png
166KB, 256x362px
>hireling opens doors

BITCH ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED???
>>
>Fool! You have just ensured the doom of this world. You cannot even begin to
imagine what you've set in motion this day. Go now, to the Temple of Light
in the eastern city of Kurast. There you will find the gate to Hell open
before you. You must find the courage to step through that gate, Marius.
Take the stone you hold to the Hellforge, where it will be destroyed.
Go now! Take the stone and run!
>>
>>380760380

was tyreal actually serious about marius even getting close to that gate let alone going in and surviving long enough to get to the forge and somehow getting past hephastus?
>>
>>380760380
Why was diablo 2 so perfect, goddamn
>>
>>380760591
I was like level 26 when I got to Act 4. Marius is for sure still level 1.
>>
>>380760591
Tyrael is angel of justice, inteligence is not his strong point
>>
File: 1467164308851.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467164308851.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>380760724
Not sure anon, I am still playing it right now
>>
File: [heavy breathing].jpg (55KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
[heavy breathing].jpg
55KB, 640x489px
>>380760125
>Lord Diablo, I have bested you!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.