[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did game reviewers have such a boner for this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why did game reviewers have such a boner for this game?
>>
>>380755307

huh looking at the cover again

what the fuck kind of gun is that?
>>
It had a bunch of weapons and was fresh when there was 800 WWII shooters being released a year

>>380755409
What's odd about it
>>
>>380755583

This. People were so sick of WW2 by the mid-00s that any new FPS that wasn't more WW2 was showered with praise.
>>
>>380755307
PC or console version?
>>
>>380755307
graw 2 was so bare bones I almost miss it
>>
>>380755307
It was a fun cluster fuck from the little i remember. Atleast not streamlined and casualised to hell as today's games are
>>
I had fun with both the PC and console versions of this game. Early days of Ageia PhysX, really takes me back.
>>
>>380755307
The last good ghost recon game.
>>
>>380755307
It was really fun.

>>380755583
>>380756473
What? Ghost recon was always a modern shooter. And they had released often. That has nothing to do with it
>>
>>380755409
bullpup assault rifle with under-barrel grenade launcher
>>
I remember renting this to get achievements back when the 360 had zero games. it was fun as fuck, back when console shooters were actually good (if they were ever good)

I'm 26 now and just play mario kart 8 dx online. will have fun with splatoon 2 as well. are there any other online games worth playing? I've just been sticking to jrpgs
>>
>>380757894
>What? Ghost recon was always a modern shooter. And they had released often. That has nothing to do with it
The anons are saying that when GRAW released, it was at the peak of the WW2 shooter trend. People saw GRAW as a breath of fresh air since it was just as intense as CoD while being a modern shooter.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.