[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microshit on suicide watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1384867745928.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1384867745928.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
This has to be one of the shittiest e3 conferences to date. It was just minecraft, indie shit, and triple a turd mounds.
Assassin Creed Origins-shit
Sea of Thieves-shit
Shadow of War-lore raping tolkien spinning in his grave getting assraped by 17 cocks while being castrated and taking estrogen to grow bitchtits, shit
Anthem-destiny/mass effect hybrid. great, the best looking game at the show is a mix of two of the most dissappointing franchises currently running.

the only decent looking games were forza, metro 3, and cuphead, which has been delayed YET AGAIN, GODDAMMIT! I just want microshit to make a console that doesn't brick itself every time you try to run party chat while you play online and to have a decent selection of games.
>>
>>380753946
they brought a goddamn piano player for ori and the who gives a fuck like it was some kind of artistic masterpiece. I will say the new porsche was pretty neato though.
>>
It was shit but it was still better than Sony's.
>>
>>380755952
okay, sure. most of e3 has always been shit. And microsoft usually has at least one thing that's good. but fuck man. how did shadow of mordor get a sequel. the first is physical evidence we have regressed as a species, and this one looks even worse. Who are these brain dead mouth breathers paying for this embarrassment on human achievement?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.