[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nier doesn't want me to play it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 720457[1].jpg (1MB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
720457[1].jpg
1MB, 5120x2880px
>hours of progress
>ok I want to quit now but I need to save first
>can't save...guess I have to defeat that shitty giant enemy first
>ok can i save now?
>cutscene
>nope. guess I have to watch this cutscene first
>more dialogue, more cutscenes, no save option. hitting start only pauses the game
>game crashes

I'm done. Fuck this retarded nonsense. I am not doing all of this again. If I want to see the story, I might just as well watch it on youtube. It's no fun when all your progress is constantly lost because the game occasionally crashes and you cannot always save.
>>
But, anon, it's 10/10 when quirky Japanese guys waste your time.
>>
>>380753535
Old games did that all the time, and nobody complained.
>>
>>380753535
Get a not shit computer.
>>
File: trash.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I've tried Nier Automata twice now, with a different crack each time, and both times it crashed at some point before the first chance to save.
>>
>not buying games
>>
>>380753535
How the fuck is this worthy of a thread?
>>
>>380754037
First of all, I can play through 99% of those old games in the time I just lost.

Secondly, people didn't complain because they weren't used to the convenience of auto-save. You can't miss what you never had.

Lastly, when I was a kid, I had all the time in the world to waste to get to the next save point. Now, I sometimes absolutely have to quit a game immediately because there is other shit I need to take care of that is far more important. But nope. This game doesn't let me.
>>
>>380754216
>crack
>crap pc + pirate games
>>
>>380754216
Thanks for ruining this thread by posting a subhuman, libertarian liar. Go fuck yourself.

Will delete the thread now.
>>
>>380753535
In the slight chance you're actually serious I'm gonna have to call you a retard for not saving during your hours of progress.
I mean the game lets you save literally anywhere, all you have to do is reach the save point once. You have no one to blame but yourself dumbo.
>>
File: 232323.jpg (7KB, 557x244px) Image search: [Google]
232323.jpg
7KB, 557x244px
Can't delete my own thread...

What do you want me to do, mods? Post some CP?
>>
Are you talking about the intro?
>>
>>380754584
>crap pc
I'd be worried about my hardware if Nier Automata wasn't the only vidya in recent memory that functioned this poorly.
>>
>>380755135
I'm sorry OP but you've proved yourself to be a complete retard on 4chan. No one can escape such stigma.
>>
>People like OP exist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.