[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Desert Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1497369437284.jpg (53KB, 497x347px)
1497369437284.jpg
53KB, 497x347px
Should I buy it?
>>
The game's strongest point is its character creator, the rest is fairly generic MMO stuff.
>>
>>380744316
no
>>
game has a pretty incredible set of systems and world but the endgame is nonexistant since the same thing you do at level 1 you do at "max"
>>
File: 1414364818403.png (164KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1414364818403.png
164KB, 480x360px
>>380744316
I played it for a while

Combat's fun but there's a fucking huge amount of grinding that isn't combat-related so it got boring REAL fast. It probably doesn't help that the non-combat grinding was so mind-numbingly dull that I tried to avoid it as best I could.
>>
I havent played mmorpg's in years and the grpahics look really nice even though i'll prob have to set them to low to run it. I love how the world looks by the videos I've scene of it and i'd like to get into an mmorpg
>>
You can't customize your character's armor at all.
Kinda weird since they have such detailed customization, and just ONE armor set.
>>
>>380745113
So you cant change how you dress? Thats really stupid this kinda draws me away from the game..
>>
>>380745492
Yup, I bought it and immediatly refunded.
Oh, I suppose there are more than one armor set for class.
There are premium outfits you can buy with cash.
Otherwise a lvl 100 looks like a lvl 1, no exceptions.
>>
>>380744418
the creator isn't even very good, can't make shit beyond muh ct anime waifu
everyone of the same class basically has the same face
>>
File: Capture.png (337KB, 395x564px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
337KB, 395x564px
>>380746510
>>380746670
You can buy/customize houses yet you cant customize how you look? wow...

Do you guys know any other online rpg where you can buy houses/dress yourself and have trading systems and stuff?

Also Kappa CAPTCHA
>>
the game is full of intentional design flaws just to sell cash shop items (i.e the base game costing $10 but is actually deceptively $46 dollars since it will be impossible to grind without pets)
>>
>>380747456
Well, final fantasy fourteen maybe.
The housing is a bit odd though, you have specified housing zones, like those modern housing blocks.
>>
>>380748131
ff14 is garbage is stupid expensive for how little content it has.

SAD
>>
>>380748224
It's fun and has nice customization options and player housing/market.
What the guy asked for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.