[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (132KB, 663x584px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
132KB, 663x584px
They are turning Diablo 2 into 3.
>>
>improve architecture design to reduce operation cost
damn, blizz just straight out says we're jews
>>
>>380739879
RoS is great
>>
>>380739879
Diablo 2's engine is a mess trying to remaster fully according to Brevik.
>>
>>380740159
what?
>>
>>380740252
>abilities unlock 1 by 1 instead of letting me pick out of certain amount
>magic items only have 1-2 properties compared to diablo 2's 4-6
>cant drink hp potions when I want
>>
>>380740435
okay
>>
>>380740460
I mean, what is a diablo game WITHOUT a stamina potion FOR FUCK SAKE
>>
>>380740435
>that sounds like a cool skill, let me make a new character so I can try it!
you can't possibly defend this shit
>>
>>380740587
better than allowing blizz to choose for you like some baby that you probably are for playing d3.
Also the skills on their classes are too many for their own good and quite frankly - shit compared to D2.
>>
>>380740558
Diablo 1?
>>
>>380740587
I can summon a skeleton instantly when I start as a necromancer.
You get to summon zombie dogs at level 3-4 and they dont do any damage.
>>
>>380740587
Oh no, you actually have to put some thought and planning into what you do in a video game instead of just pushing whatever button lights up or worse letting the game play itself for you.
>>
>>380740785
>Also the skills on their classes are too many for their own good and quite frankly - shit compared to D2.

nah

>>380740885
oh...kay?
>>
>>380740939
actually trying to defend it, always the funniest posts to read
>>
>>380741117
You're the definition of casual; your opinion is meaningless.
>>
>>380741250
tough guy over here, watch out
>>
>>380740939
>theorycraft and come up with an interesting build
>change skills to test mechanic
VS
>theorycraft and come up with an interesting build
>start a new character, level it all over again

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>380740325
This

Diablo 2 has a ton of shitty design choices due to it's age & if they made a remastered version for 20 bucks, a lot of D3 players will hate it

Just give us a patch with High res/Widescreen, Larger Shared stash & maybe some new uniques, then we are golden
>>
>>380741117
>the same 7 or 8 people praising D2 while complaining about D3
vs
>the 24+ million sold copies of D3 and the core 25K of those seriously pursuing conquests, lesderboards and streaming high level gameplay

No jon, YOU are the funny one
>>
>>380740939
>muh planning
>muh thought
fuck off retard, i don't miss this shit
>>
>>380740939
You know they added three respecs, one for each difficulty level, in the last decade of patches? This is how you spot people who simultaneously dont have an argument and havent played the game since 9/11.
>>
>>380740325

they even let him be a game developer now?
norwegian prison system is a joke
>>
>>380741961
>oh no i don't play single game for 20 years
are you serious
>>
>>380740885
>I can summon a skeleton instantly when I start as a necromancer.
Not an argument.
-wow, skeleton slapping quillfiends at level one
-delaying pets for a level forces players to familiarize themselves with mana generators and spenders instead of going full Helltooth holocaust pet build right away, because petless builds are relevant to WD
-comparing necro to WD is moot with an actual D3 necro now
-first and second tier skills were never class defining in the way an item golem or poison nova was

Please post with thought and reason next time
>>
>>380742556
>D3 necro
even though WD got it down pretty good still fucking HYPEEEEEE.

Do I have to pay for this?
>>
>>380742291
This exaggerated strawman statement doesnt address the argument that D2 builds can be changed & that you literally havent run the .exe of the outdated design you're trying to defend even once in the last 15 years. Why argue with anonymous strangers over something you dont even play?
>>
>>380742941
D3 still handles it better
>>
>>380742908
Yes. They have quite a few microtransactions in Starcraft 2 for announcers and new co-op heroes.

Im normally reluctant to pay for DLC, but for fairly permanent, relevant additions to a game I know I'll play on and off for the next 20+ years I can be swayed.
>battlechests still being sold for full price in superstores two decades after release
>>
>>380743152
I agree which is why I made the observation of 2 adopting change and choice in the direction of 3.

With all the casual builds my friends always played the same classes entirely differently from one another in D3, not one of them had the exact same wizard build.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.