[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario Odyssey Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm trying to compile a list of all the Power Moons that people have seen so far. In New Donk City, I've seen people obtain the following:
1. Recruit the drummer (Drummer On Board)
2. Recruit the bassist (Bassist On Board)
3. Recruit the guitarist (Guitarist On Board)
4. Recruit the trumpeter (Trumpeter On Board? - Haven't actually seen anyone do it but I assume that's the name of the mission)
5. Possess the guy with the RC car so you can grab the Power Moon (Remotely Captured Car)
6. Hidden in the girder at the start of the level (Secret Girder Tunnel)
7. Hidden in another girder in the construction area (Inside an Iron Girder)
8. After clearing the platforming challenge you access via the rocket (Hanging From a High-Rise)
9. Jump rope challenge (haven't seen anyone complete it but presumably it gives you a Power Moon)
10. Platforming challenge after entering a doorway (Bullet Billding)
11. Reward for entering a door with the builder's outfit (Rewiring the Neighborhood)
12. There's a shining drain on top of one of the buildings, the player didn't groundpound it although it would have released a Power Moon (I saw someone groundpound a similarly shiny crate in Tostarena and it released a Power Moon)
13. Floating above a hanging girder quite high up in the city (Swaying in the Breeze)
14. On top of the tallest building (Dizzying Heights)
15. Above a rooftop swimming pool (Glittering Above the Pool)
16. Collecting Moon Shards underneath a manhole (Inside the Rotating Maze)
17. Talk to Captain Toad (How You Doin', Captain Toad)
18-20. Mechawiggler boss battle (Grand Moon - worth 3 Power moons)

Are there any I have missed?
>>
>>380735463
You've got all the ones I've seen, but bump for interest
>>
>>380735463
So let's say 20 per world. How many worlds are there?
>>
>>380736529
>>
File: Super_Mario_Odyssey_Atlas.jpg (200KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_Odyssey_Atlas.jpg
200KB, 1200x1200px
>>380736529
6 confirmed. And the twitter said this map is incomplete
>>
So what other Mario game is this game structured like? I'm a bit iffy on the whole talk to realistic people and get Moons. Also, from the gameplay I've seen, the moons look like they are acquired pretty quickly making me think the game is short?
>>
Are the "Grand moons" the final moons for that world?
>>
I can't wait for the EU cover
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.