[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the last game you beat and what you thought of the experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Kings App Cute.png (898KB, 897x963px) Image search: [Google]
Kings App Cute.png
898KB, 897x963px
Tell me the last game you beat and what you thought of the experience
>>
>>380735284
Persona 5.

Very underwhelming. The game felt very rushed near the end. The story was really bad, the characters were really bad, the soundtrack was really not as catchy or memorable as 3's or 4's. The good thing about all this is, there could be a P5 Arena.
>>
>>380735284
The positions of the fruit, table, and clothing made it look like she was spreading her legs out to show a huge futa cock or something.

Last game I beat was Breath of the Wild. The adventure was good. The ending was boring.
>>
File: 1495644902424.png (96KB, 420x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495644902424.png
96KB, 420x320px
>>380735602
Dammit anon, not everything has to have penises!
>>
>>380735602
I definitely saw that too
>>
Homeworld 2. I want a Bear now
>>
>>380736025
I mean, to be fair, the source is mind control /ss/ with a fair bit of incest.
>>
>>380735284
Blood Bowl 2

Fun but the AI is a bit brain dead. I really enjoyed the cute narrative from Jim and Bob but was disappointed there was no "final boss" for the final match.
>>
>>380736621
You are correct, I should have said not all girls need to have a dick instead
>>
>>380735284
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak.

Really comfy campaign, loved the nvidia surround support, wish the campaign was longer though.
>>
FFXV

Beautiful game, touching story and wonderful world. Truthfully, second half was less cool than first but still loved it overall
>>
>>380736621

>mind control
Meh
>incest
Alright.
>/ss/
Hell yes.
>incest /ss/
You had my curiosity, now you have my attention.
>>
Mirrors Edge. Horribly disorienting. Shit story. Shit cut scene art style. 4/10. It was entertaining for a while.
>>
>>380737238
kys
>>
>>380736025
>>
LISA. I thought it was really good for what it was. I knew there wouldn't be much mechanical depth at all in gameplay so I was pleasantly surprised to see that the sountrack and story held up really well. I had a feeling the gameplay would rely heavily on gimmicks since it wasn't taking itself too seriously, but the gimmicks never really ruined the game in the long run. I thought the pain mode difficulty was a perfect fit, too. Even though I don't plan on replaying it myself, the one issue I could see offputting a lot of people from the game is how all the little surprises and plot twists that give the game its personality would severely decrease in enjoyability during a second playthrough, yet having all those different characters and paths really means the full game can only be experienced by playing again.
>>
>>380735284
Spectre of Torment
Very Fun, NG+ especially since I keep replaying it. The platforming is pretty intense at times what with you flying all over the place and all the bottomless pits. Judgement Rush, your air slash, and grind rails are great. Story is neat, despite being far from the main appeal. I think I like the stages and sub weapons a lot more than the regular ones, I say think because that might just be because I've played with them more.
Skele bro is MVP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.