[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS NOT FAIR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>get denied a proper game since TTYD
>Miyamoto won't allow Mario to have cool characters, locales, and RPG stories
>You wanna have a crossover with stupid fucking Rabbids? Sure, go right ahead!
>On top of that Mario & Luigi is getting a sweet remake

will there ever be justice, paper bros?
>>
>>380734265
>>get denied a proper game since TTYD
Are we back to hating Super now?

Anyways, I'd say the latter two are a sign that Miyamoto is opening up to diversifying Mario, so we might get more classic PM soon.
>>
>>380735614
Super was great, don't get me wrong. But it lacked the memorable characters, partners, environments of the first two games.

One thing that honestly bugged me about it were the Pixl partners. Little to no personality, and you never talk to them again after you obtain them.
>>
>>380735986
I agree that the partners were lacking.
You got a little blurb of what their personality was when you first got em, but that was it.
It's like they literally -just- tools, not characters in any way.

The characters as a whole, however, I thought were pretty alright.
Mostly the villains, though, I thought they were great.
>>
File: 1440981850870.png (73KB, 674x442px) Image search: [Google]
1440981850870.png
73KB, 674x442px
Incredible. This is the first time I've seen someone post "IT'S NOT FAIR" on all caps in a non-shitpost context in /v/. Proud of you OP.

To stay in thread, yes, it's a shame the battle system of TTYD and the charm of the original went to shit. Sticker Star's third chapter had some promise, but the rest of the game was utter, tasteless garbage. Super at least still had a pertty neat story and cool bosses, meh.
>>
File: oeuuhb8gRG1r0fu7go1_500.gif (965KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
oeuuhb8gRG1r0fu7go1_500.gif
965KB, 500x280px
I enjoyed color splash.
>>
>>380736842
Worth getting? better than Sticker Star?
>>
>>380734265
>cool characters
like the bad guy who farts to fly away? these games are for children and the simple-minded, have some self-respect
>>
>>380737958
Whether it's worth getting is up to you, but it's DEFINITELY better than Sticker Star, not that it's something hard to do
>>
>>380738567
You're mean O'Chunks, who was in Super Paper Mario. Not the games I was talking about.
>>
Paper mario and the magic pipe cleaners.
>>
File: Toads List.png (494KB, 715x685px) Image search: [Google]
Toads List.png
494KB, 715x685px
>>380737958
It's better than Sticker Star in most ways but the battle system is worse in some ways in my opinion. The menuing is a lot more cluttered, you gotta go through more prompts to start an attack, all attacks are slower, bosses (not mini-bosses) require you no matter what to have the right Thing card, Kamek is a cunt & etc. Overall I say only play it if it's free/you're pirating it, it's not worth much and only has areas & dialogue going for it since NPCs are still lacking (like, it's better than Sticker Star since there are more Toad designs and there are Shy Guys (all of which lack unique designs) but it doesn't really improve it by much) and the story is practically just a rehash of SS but done better.
>>
>>380743003
That's what I was afraid of. I'll wait and see if I can get it cheap.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.