[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no info on REmake 2 at E3 hold me bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: remake2.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
remake2.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>no info on REmake 2 at E3

hold me bros
>>
>no REmake 2
>no DMC5
>no Dragon's Dogma 2
>no Deep Down
>MvCi's QUALITY models

What the FUCK is going on at Capcom?
>>
>not even any news about the RE7 dlc I don't give a fuck about
I figure they'll have to release that before we get news of REmake 2
>>
>>380733273
>>no Deep Down

I'm pretty sure that game is cancelled.
>>
>>380733273
Most of them are dead franchises.
>>
>>380733273
The movement style in Monhun World looked distinctly reminiscent of Dragon's Dogma, and I sensed a weight in the pit of my stomach when the character grabbed the T-rex's face because it felt like the might have gutted DragDog2 to make that abomination.
>>
Almost anything Capcom puts out nowadays is fucking garbage. RE7 was a nice surprise, but the company as a whole is fucked.
I really wanted RE2 to be remade, but I really doubt this will ever see the light of day.
>>
>>380733176
Its going to have re4 gameplay.
>>
>>380733910
Dragon's Dogma was amazing though.
>>
>>380733431
>game
Bruh. It was just a tech demo at best.
>>
>>380733176
You want Crapcom to shit it out fast or do you want it to get the amount of effort it deserves, dumbfuck?

RE2 is the best, so I don't want them to fuck it up like they did RE4 HD the supposedly ultimate edition.

Played that for 5 minutes and couldn't take anymore of those shitty controls. By the time Leon jumped out of a window, I wanted to do the same thing.
>>
I didn't even bother to watch E3 this year, did Konami say anything about Metal Gear: Survive, or is it cancelled?
>>
>>380733965
No it won't.
>>
Naw they're saving up for TGS.
>>
>>380734521
They showed new gameplay but apparently nobody gave a shit.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/06/15/our-thoughts-on-the-newest-metal-gear-survive-gameplay-ign-access
>>
>>380734532
It will.
>>
>>380734946
There's literally no reason to think that.
>>
>>380733176
That's not true. Alyson Court (Claire) said she isn't coming back because #performancematters.
>>
>>380735446
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3393113/resident-evil-2-2/

Capturing the spirit only applies to tone not gameplay of old. It certainly will use polygons over textures for the areas.

Even if it might be static camera, it wont have tank controls.
>>
File: remake2.jpg (141KB, 1400x720px) Image search: [Google]
remake2.jpg
141KB, 1400x720px
>>
>>380737073

Bullshit. That was a fan project to remake Re2 with Re4 gameplay, not the official capcom project.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.