[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take 2 takedown(fuckyou2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fuckyoutake2.jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoutake2.jpg
10KB, 223x226px
As a "most of the time" PC gamer Take 2 actions are jarring and to put it bluntly retarded. The sudden ass fuckery with no lube mind you, is quite literary if pushed through and fuck with gaming ecosystem so to speak. I understand rockstars response to the matter, but i'm hoping that this does not start a trend of aaa companies following suit. Take 2 is biting the hand that feeds them, we need to bite back.
>>
>>380732124
>I understand rockstars response to the matter
I don't, they have endorsed mods before and now they're contradicting themselves, just to please their overlords at Take-Two. Spineless cunts. Rockstar should know that Take-Two is a worthless company without them.
>>
>I don't, they have endorsed mods before and now they're contradicting themselves, just to please their overlords at Take-Two. Spineless cunts. Rockstar should know that Take-Two is a worthless company without them.

True, they even posted mods on their own site, and i agree they are cock sucking take 2 very small dick, but I only like the online part of their response to mods online, which I should have said in my first post. Although i like online mods for entertainment reasons, mods online shouldn't be allowed. But like I said I do agree with you. Fuck rockstar for being spineless
>>
I don't understand what is actually going on. So what they'll sue you or take you to court for modding your game? Is it going to be like when musicians tried suing grandma's because their kids used Napster to get music in early 2000's? Is it because they went full retard or what? How do mods affect them? Will Bethesda start doing this because nobody wants their cuck paid mods?
>>
>>380733261
No they're just threatening to sue the team who created the main tool used for modding singleplayer, which they claim hurts GTAO, a blatant lie in attempt to damage control their retarded decisions.
>>
>>380733261
They're mods are helping them, people are buying or were buying gts5 still for the mods. "They did it for the mods" anyway i hope all hell breaks loose on their asses.
>>
>>380733786
What does that accomplish if everyone has already modded singleplayer and has zero affect on multiplayer? GTA V fucking sucks anyway much rather replay RDR or something else instead of their unfinished shit singleplayer again.

>Bring back Stretch that nig from one mission who may have set you up
>introduce Tanisha to guilt trip Franklin into saving Lamar even though she's only mentioned in dialogue, email, and a very rare pop in as Franklin intro

Franklin has to have had story cut and Rockstar not making singleplayer dlc like they said they would has tarnished them in my eyes. Sad thing is I'll probably be retarded enough to buy RDR2.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.