[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Ubisoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bge.jpg (75KB, 595x334px) Image search: [Google]
bge.jpg
75KB, 595x334px
>Beyond Good and Evil
>good action adventure game
>single player focus
>great map design, hub based open world works like a charm
>great MC

>BGE 2
>customizable MC
>procedurally genererated open world meme
>"we don't know what you can find on other planets :^)
>multiplayer focus
>prequel

Where did it go so wrong? They do exactly the opposite what made the first game great.
>>
monkey black big dick is gonna fuck jade anal
>>
>>380731775
Game takes place hundreds of years before BGE, so not really. The monkey is the least of the problems of this game.
>>
ubi is gonna be kill soon anyway
>>
>>380731562
Beyond good an evil wasn't even all that good anyways

It had a fucking amazing hub world, characters, music, atmosphere and first level, then shat the bed for each of the three subsequent main dungeons. Went from amazing, alien nature showcase to generic industrial areas with mediocre stealth gameplay, culminating in an empty, wide-open final area that was mostly just a few lackluster puzzles.

It's one of the most "I want to like it but I just can't" games I've ever played, finished it 100% on ps2 and the HD version later and my opinion didn't change.
>>
>>380731858
It takes place 50 years before you faggot.
>>
>>380731562
Is there already a term for when a game is a sequel in name only?
When there's no connection to the previous game, isnt it just a blatant name-recognition cashgrab?
>>
>>380731562
I hope Vivendi will buy them
>>
>>380731562
Don't worry, It's getting cancelled by the end of the year
Then Vivendi will bring it back as something even worse
>>
>>380732109
That's 50 years of no Jade nigger. Also source.
>>
Why make a new game when you can just take Far Cry 4, reskin it, and call it Beyond good and evil 2? FUCK YOU UBI.
>>
>jade went on new horizons to suck dicks
Like peotry, a great fable.
>>
File: 1353013319749.gif (645KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1353013319749.gif
645KB, 320x180px
>>380732040
I'll have to agree to all of this. The game has charm and personality, good music and characters, and the world, while not being extremely special, is interesting enough to keep you going. It's an alright game, but I can't understand people who are hype now. It's been years and the prequel looks like shit anyway.
>>
Post for Jade. Lewds would be cool too.
>>
>>380732123
A "spiritual" successor.
>>
>>380731562
Fuck off crybaby
>>
Honestly the fact I can make my own MC and do multiplayer seems like only a pro. Now I might actually look at the game, wasn't really interested beforehand.
Good times.
>>
>procedurally genererated open world
Is this for real?
They can't be this fucking dumb.
>>
>>380731562
We haven't seen jack of the actual game, shut the fuck up and wait until we know more about the game
>>
>>380731562
Ubisoft is just making every single game they have with the exact same mechanics. Assassin's creed with rare drops and crafting system
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.