[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know this is true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 0cw.png (394KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
0cw.png
394KB, 800x800px
Only sony-ponies and newfags to the series will disagree.
>>
what did he meme by this?
>>
>>380731353
Did you play the game?
>>
but the game isn' out yet anon. I'm sure you are a nintenfag convincing himself that it will suck
>>
It's literally Monster Hunter 5 retard.
>>
>>380731353
This is ironic considering Monster Hunter is a representative of actiony consoleturds which ended up devouring classic RPGs like FO1.

This just looks like OP is trying to be a cool kid hating on FO4 and earning web cred for referencing FO1. Sorry, doesn't work that way.
>>
I'll reserve my judgment until I get my hands on it. Hopefully it will get a demo, on ps4 or pc doesn't matter. If not, then yarr harr to see if it's any good.
>>
File: thumbs-up-meme[1].jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-meme[1].jpg
13KB, 400x400px
I literally don't give a shit. It's a new MH for PC which I will finally be able to play with my friends.

The series can burn and die out forever as of this one and I still don't give a shit because Capcom's bullshit localization garbage doesn't merit any of my continuated care or excitement.

So long it has at least as much content as Tri and sticks remotedly to their artwork style and fighting style, it's more than enough for me, and fan series can burn, cry and die in a corner for all I give a shit.
>>
if it is mod friendly we won't need another monster hunter ever
>>
the real question is: will i be able to put in 1000s of hours like the earlier titles?
>>
File: 1495524474123.png (1MB, 800x648px) Image search: [Google]
1495524474123.png
1MB, 800x648px
>>380731528
yes, dont you know? his uncle works for Nintendo
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>380731967
>Nintendo
NEVER EVER AGAIN
>>
>>380732148
>Ps4 only getting one game
History is already repeating itself
>>
>>380731876
They said it will have continued support with dlc afterwards like the other monster hunters.
Also, the spin of actually hunting monsters and how monsters fight makes them seem like they'd be a lot more fun.
>>
>>380731552
And it's being compared to literally Fallout 4, what's your point?
>>
>>380733171

MHX and XX was the FO3/4 of the series since it wasn't even developed by the main team and was a blatant cash grab that rehashed the most shit in the entire series by bringing back unwanted Gen1 stages/monsters and villages for no fucking reason.
>>
>>380731353
Everyone that isn't a dirt poor third worlder owns a PC. There's no need to pretend you're upset that it's not on the switch
>>
If only mods banned Nintenbro shitposting like they do Sonybro funposting.
>>
>>380731353
someone please explain OPs picture
what does the : mean?
>>
>>380731353
so mhw will have the best action gameplay, but the less interesting story (?) of the series?
>>
>>380733358
>Blatant cash grab
>Rehashed the most shit
>Gen 1 shit for no fucking reason
It was an anniversary game. A crossover between the four previous generations. Bringing back old stuff to see how far the series has come was literally the point.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.