[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Super Mario Odyssey made him happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: large[1].jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
Do you think Super Mario Odyssey made him happy?
>>
File: I-am-wondering[1].jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I-am-wondering[1].jpg
50KB, 640x480px
how am i finding his digital water rendering fetish creepy yet understand his sentiments at the same time

how is he doing this to me
>>
File: 1389721794722.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1389721794722.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>No more miiverse
I genuinely liked it
>>
>>380724654
I feel the same way. I think this might be what they call autism
>>
>>380724314
Probably extremely happy.
>>
>>380724754
It was just "/v/ for kids".
>>
>>380725789
I know what it was. I'll still miss it.
>>
Maybe its dead
>>
>>380725137
>no graphical change when underwater
Good lord even Quake did better than this. I get they don't want to do it too hard and obscure stuff but having nothing at all just looks amateurish
>>
>>380725137

>mario swims like old mario
>but in 3D

what
>>
>>380724754

What is/was miiverse?
>>
>>380725137
>B Swim
Is this really necessary? B is your jump button, right? Why confusion would there be when you go underwater and your jump button does precisely the same function?
>>
>>380724654
Apparently he's allergic to water
>>
>>380726518
A dumbed down social network for Nintendo platforms.
Very tight moderation and each game had its own hub, where you could post comments, screenshots or drawings made on the gamepad.
It was a strong source of autism and miiverse threads were a lot of fun. Occasionally devs would post their updates too.
The best thing about Miiverse was that each comment on a hub had an icon to tell you if the poster owned or not the game. Something /v/ would really need.

Unfortunately, it wasn't very successful and the Switch didn't implement it.
>>
>>380724754
This. Switch feels lifeless without it.
>>
>>380726610
The game seems to tell you everything when it comes to controls, not sure if it's for the first time only (it probably will be I'm assuming). I think stuff like swimming is unnecessary but it's not a big issue to me, at least it's not pausing gameplay to explain it all.
>>
>>380726956
>Shake the pro controller to accelerate more
y dey do dis
>>
>>380727226
To annoy me personally.
>>
>>380724314
I miss the Wii and it's combination of comfy Mii shenaiggans and pure autism.
>>
>>380725137
thats a new game? looks outdated as fuck
>>
>>380726956
I'm really worried this possession mechanic will dominate the game.

I just wanted open levels I could explore and platform in. You could argue FLUDD is a mechanic that dominated Sunshine, but all FLUDD did was allow Mario to control much tighter and more precise, rather than completely change the pace of the game altogether.
>>
>>380727553
It's going to be awful.
>>
>>380727553
I thought Galaxy Mario was pretty agile, it's just that none of the levels were open enough to really screw around in.
>>
>>380727553
Who knows if it will by that dominate, maybe you'll have a lot of options to get around to places without them, like for example this webm. The rep was telling the guy he needed to go around with a Bullet Bill and he showed he didn't need to. I think most of the time you'll only really need to use something is when you go into those side sections like that Bullet Bill webm shows which are basically mini Mario levels and I guess boss battles based on the hand fight in the trailer.
>>
>>380726503
Honestly, twilight princess did water way better than this, in every aspect.
>>
>>380725137

That's not very impressive actually. No ripples when he jumps in the water, and the actual surface effects are very basic. 6/10.
>>
>>380727553
>>380727769
Then again I guess there are things like this I guess.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.