[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 or on a potato PC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Wolfenstein The New Order.jpg (35KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein The New Order.jpg
35KB, 300x424px
PS4 or on a potato PC?
>>
>>380720471
pc
>>
>>380720471
doesn't matter it's shit
>>
>>380720471
ps4
runs 60fps on ps4.
A potato PC wont run it as smoothly.
>>
go play on your macbook you nu-male
>>
Depends, do you have anything in your machine from AMD?

Now I prefer AMD's more reasonable prices for a little worse performance, but something about the Wolfenstein games throws my RX 480 for a loop, had to do something as silly as renaming the exe to increase my frames by as much as 20
>>
File: 1497475683671.jpg (17KB, 239x219px) Image search: [Google]
1497475683671.jpg
17KB, 239x219px
>KEKENSTEIN
>THE BLACKED ORDER
>>
>>380720471
If you're PC is super shit, PS4.

It runs at 60fps on PS4 so it doesn't matter either way.
>>
PS4. It's dirt cheap anyways. You can also just buy it used at Gamestop and beat it within the 7 day return policy
>>
>>380720471
IF you only have a potato it wont run it, or only very badly.
So PS4, I guess.
Or wait for your pc to improve and get the thing for peanuts.
>>
are the textures better on PC?

yeah the game runs at 60 fps and is fun as hell to play on the PS4. but the textures are doodoo
>>
It's on sale on Steam. I have a questions do you have to play previous installments to get a grasp of what's going on in New Order? Will you have to play New Order to know what's going on in the brand new one?
>>
>>380723468
No it's a complete reboot.
>>
>>380723837
Alright appreciate it. Might pick it up for $9.99
>>
>>380723837
>>380723468
>>380723890
What? No it's not, characters from Wolfenstein 09 appear in the game. Return to Castlewolfenstein, Wolfeinstein 09, The Old Blood & New Order and New Colossus form one continuity.
>>
>>380720471

greenmangaming its $8

PC

>playing FPS on a console
>>
>>380720471
wow those jin-roh storm troopers really get around
>>
>>380720471
If your PC is too old or too weak, PS4, the PS4 version runs on 60 fps and looks extremely good.
>>
>>380723837
It's not a reboot, it's a simple sequel. Wolfenstein 3D happened, things that happen in RTCW are mentioned and there are character who appeared in Wolfenstein 09 (the woman in the wheelchair for example).
You can play any of the Wolfenstein games without playing the games before or after that, the stories are not directly bounded, but characters and themes from previous games appear also in later games.
>>
Port isn't great, go for PS4

Controller will also probably make the slow gameplay more tolerable
>>
Build a PC for the price of a PS4, then upgrade when you get more money?
>>
does anyone know what the file size is on pc? wolfenstein 2 trailer looked like fun but my internet is a fucking shit
>>
>>380725485
50 GB, my man.
>>
>>380725303

>Port isn't great

since when?
>>
The game is a modern and casual shitfest. It's really boring, full of QTEs, and feels "empty".

Skip that piece of crap.

Wolf 3D, Return to Castle, and Enemy Territory were the greatest games of their time.

The new Wolfenstein games are bad and dumbed down in order to please dumb console players.

The only reason some people like the game, is because it's not that bad when compared to its competition such as Far Cry 4 and its repetitive gameplay, or some other shitty games that everyone forgot after 2 days past release date.
>>
how did they fuck up the PC performance so hard?
it looked like Rage, but ran considerably worse
>>
>>380720471
Install RTCW on your potato PC instead.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.