[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you come up with a better name for this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: Horizon_Zero_Dawn.jpg (98KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
Horizon_Zero_Dawn.jpg
98KB, 300x330px
Can you come up with a better name for this game?
>>
Just "Horizon"

No idea why it's got "Zero Dawn"
>>
ROBOTS N SHIET
>>
Horizon: Zero last boss
>>
Battleborn
>>
Piss ass poopy butt
>>
>>380715293
There's actually a good reason why it has “Zero Dawn“. But I agree just Horizon sounds better
>>
>>380716174
Why does it have Zero Dawn?
>>
>>380716242
how should i know?
>>
>>380716174
even that feels tacked on

guerilla probably just chose those words because they sounded cool in their minds and reverse-engineerd the story to include it
>>
>>380716350
Pretty dumb theory you have there
>>
Zero Dawn: Horizon
>>
>>380716334
You are supposed to know everything.
>>
>>380715293
probably to leave room for a sequel

Horizon: Second Dusk or something
>>
>>380715080
Disney/Pixar's Brave: Merida and the Robot Dinosaurs
>>
>>380715080
There's no reason for it to be called Horizon, that's just a nonsense word that has nothing to do with the plot. Zero Dawn by itself is fine.
>>
>>380716561
does the game not have day/night cycles?
>>
aloy: the machine hunter and change the story to seem like one of those 90s TV shows like xenia
>>
>>380716242
Zero Dawn is the name of the project that brought the Earth back with robot dinosaurs in the first place
>>
>>380715080
Zero Dawn: Horizon

Zero Dawn was heaps more important to the setting. Horizon is just a generic word that doesn't mean anything particularly important.
>>
>>380716624
Nope, just some basic weather effects
>>
>>380716397
not really

it's basically how the entire game got made
>>
>>380715080
'Horizon Zero Dawn' is literally 3 meaningless buzzwords.

I propose, Titanium adventusaurus
>>
>>380716715
Yeah, but that doesn't flow as well. If anything, it should've just been Zero Dawn
>>
>>380716772
Why bother lying on here anon?
>>
>>380716091
somebody post that picture of Aloys soiled underwear, god that was so grody.
>>
>>380716957
I mean if they made sequels they could all be Zero Dawn: Subtitle
>>
>>380716242
>>380716174

So that if there's a sequel, it's not just Horizon 2 or Horizon 3, but can have a subtitle like Horizon: New Enemy or some shit
>>
First games in a new series/IP shouldn't have a subtitle at all. This honestly feels like they stringed a bunch of random cool sounding words together
>>
>>380715080
Metal Maxine Returns
>>
File: horizon-dlc.jpg (64KB, 1921x1080px) Image search: [Google]
horizon-dlc.jpg
64KB, 1921x1080px
>dlc is more of best tribe

Fug yeah

What the fuck is she doing up there anyway
>>
>>380715080
You've played this game before a thousand times but now it has robo animals: Female Protagonist that looks like a man SPECIAL EDITION
>>
>>380716664
Why not just call it Zero Dawn?
Or this:
>>380715293
And then you have "Detroit: Become Human" or "Beyond: Two Souls". What's the matter with the damn colon, it doesn't make a name sound better. Also it's not like it's a sequel or a spin off it's the VERY FIRST GAME.
>>
>>380717385
Horizon: Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series And Knunckles
>>
Mega robot rumble
>>
>>380715080

Landscape Three Evening
Robot One Day
Distance Ten Nights
Over There No Sun
>>
Should've been Horizon: Automata
>>
Does this game even live up to the first e3 showing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTNDdwVsMk

And can I just find random villages and shit in game to raid and kill everyone in?
>>
>>380717926
>Does this game even live up to the first e3 showing?
Everything in that footage is possible in game, so yes? The game is pretty good.

>And can I just find random villages and shit in game to raid and kill everyone in?
No, the closest you can get is to raid bandit camps and murder everyone in them. I'm not sure why you'd even care about that in the first place considering the game is about hunting robot dinosaurs and that's really the main allure here.
>>
>>380718427
>hunting robot dinosaurs and that's really the main allure here
If I just wanted that I'd play monster hunter. I want an actual world to explore and loot.

I think that answered my questions more or less so thanks.
>>
>>380715080
tumblar with arrows
>>
>>380715080
"Robots and Dinosaurs are cool right? Please, we couldn't come up with anything original"
>>
Horizon: Zero Sales
>>
Hamburger: Zero Sauce
>>
>>380715080
ex machina.
>>
>>380715080
Of Alloys
>>
>>380715080
BeastBots
>>
>>380715080
Muh Protagonist: Female
>>
Whorizon zero AI
>>
man i wish the protagonist was a dude
>>
>>380715080
Shit Never Gets Rusty: All Cauldrons Are Locked
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.