[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it any good? Thoughts? Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2013-10-14_00015.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-14_00015.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
Is it any good? Thoughts? Opinions?
>>
>>380714307
It's my favorite of the modern TellTale games by far
>>
>>380714420
do you think a season 2 is coming? I just finished the game and want more
>>
>>380714307
Only TellTale game I thought was good. It is the only one have bought and played, but I have seen the first EP of most of their games, but none of them caught my eye. This did. The story is pretty good too. Sucks that the next season is never ever.
>>
Game really needed best girl. Cinderella.
>>
>>380714501
Wouldn't count on it. Just get a few of the Fables anthologies.
>>
>>380714307
Nice story, shame about the gameplay.
>>
>>380714307
First episode is possibly the greatest thing Telltale ever did. Looks terrific, sounds even better and most importantly, manages to get the ball rolling really well, establishes the stakes and the central characters and gives off a massive gut punch to end it and kick the series off.

And it only goes downhill from there.
>>
>>380715350
I thought episode 3 was lacking..
>>
>>380715350
Also, comfiest home base tune ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgErp-OIi6E
>>
>>380715415
Compared to ep.1, they all were.
>>
>>380715465
this is the definition of comfy
>>
>>380714307
Best Telltale game in my opinion.
And choices change some minor things, so there's that.
>>
>>380714973
>>380714501
This but stop once they finish with the first main bad guy. It gets dumb after that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.