[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Network Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Rockman_EXE_4.5_Real_Operation.png (429KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
Rockman_EXE_4.5_Real_Operation.png
429KB, 500x318px
So has anyone played this game? How was it? Literally the only BN game I haven't played.
>>
Take a GBA.
Push your erect penis against it.
Apply more force until your penis goes through.
I have just given you a better experience than playing BN4.5.
>>
>>380712565
Boring in comparison to the other BN games.
>>
File: Starmanexe.jpg (13KB, 227x357px) Image search: [Google]
Starmanexe.jpg
13KB, 227x357px
>>380712565
Was a huge BN fan back in the day, played it on rom both untranslated and incomplete fan patch.

It's really interesting, you can play as a huge number of the lesser known netnavis including Bass.EXE and this little cutie here. Despite that, it's kinda awkward to play since you don't have direct control of your navi in battles and it's treated more as a pet raising kinda game which is made difficult if there's no translation. Also I don't think there was even any story, and you're missing the semi toys-to-life thing where there originally was a thing you connect to the GBA to scan the real battle chips that came with the toys. Worth trying out for curiosity, probably not worth trying to play the whole thing.
>>
>>380712892
I know your type.
You might've played 1 first and found it quaint.
You definitely like 2.
You played 3 and even though a lot of the things you liked from 2 were rendered in a different, perhaps more flawed capacity, you liked the complexity/"newness" of it enough to think it a better game. You thought capcom could do no wrong.
Then 4 and 4.5 came along. Being quite young, you had nothing else and you painted then mediocre rather than the travesties that they were.
You thought 5 was a return to form. You'd start to have the same insane sparkle in your eye as sonic fans.
Finally, 6. The end of it all. This was the last thing you could cling onto. You hailed it a masterpiece. Yet it was bogged down with at least 3 games of senseless additions. The simplicity and design that captured your heart in 2 is but an afterthought, for you'd stuck with it all the way through and you just don't see simple designs as being attractive anymore.
Yet 2 and 3 are the only games you ever bother to replay to the finish.
>>
File: Dark_megaman.jpg (20KB, 493x473px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_megaman.jpg
20KB, 493x473px
>>380713518
Yeah pretty much. I actually played 1 first and got bored, but when the series got popular I played the later games and liked them more. You're right though, 5 was pretty good but it was also the start of the "senseless additions" that watered down the simplicity of the original games. I had the common sense to see the series was going downhill though, I fucking bought Onimusha Blade Warriors to play as MegaMan.EXE. That and Zero, the MMZ games were pretty good. I at least liked the Boktai crossover stuff since I liked that game too.

I actually spent the most time with Battle Chip Challenge. I dunno it was kinda fun setting up different decks with different net navis even if you had no control in the actual battles.
>>
File: BattleChipGate.png (3MB, 785x1500px) Image search: [Google]
BattleChipGate.png
3MB, 785x1500px
>>380713518
>>380714172
Like, I'll cut 4.5 some slack because for real that game was meant to be some proto-toys-to-life shit that obviously never came out over here, and the idea of having that physical aspect to the chip slotting was really cool. You're never gonna be able to get what they were actually trying to go for with just the rom and action replay codes to unlock the other shit.

Yeah, the series kinda went down the shitter after that and I didn't really like Starforce either.
>>
File: Luna_Platz.jpg (402KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Platz.jpg
402KB, 1400x1600px
LUNA
>>
I played the game in English without knowing English, instill cant into it tbqh famdesupalam.
Anyway, in the last one there is a qt girl that I liked that ends up being a Navi using a copybot that allows Navis to be real. It was really sad to see her sprite change into a bot.
Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>380712565
These games were so bad
>>
when are they going to make real mega man games again?
>>
>>380712565
Does anyone actually like this series?
>>
>>380718329
yes
>>
>>380718329
No
>>
>>380717145
Shit taste
>>
why did they have to fuck with combat so hard, why didn't they just leave it just as they did for the first 6 installments of the game? fuck star force

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.