[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Absolver thread of how close is this game going to be to God Hand?

https://youtu.be/JdtSiJTe_KE
>>
No game is ever like God Hand. Nor will there ever be. I find this very unfortunate. I bust out the PS2 to play it at least once a year.
>>
>>380703721
>>380703721
Yeah I have multiple saves through out the campaign that I mess around with a few times every year.

Absolver seems to be using the same combat deck combo system but it doesn't seem to have any staple moves that the player can use like the dragon punch and the sweep.
>>
>>380703721
Remember Me stole the custom moves thing, but I hear it's mediocre at best.

Going to let you in on a secret you don't want to hear.
Closest we've gotten to controlling Gene again was that new guy in RE6, if you actually fuck around with his move set and played him like that it was pretty fun, despite the rest of the game. Not that it was God Hand quality, obviously, just saying it's the closest we've gotten since.
>>
>>380703527
all hits coming in regular intervals and synchronised to the same monotonous rhythm

they should learn some basics of action first and maybe after that try to do a game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
>>
>>380703527
that combat looks lame as fuck
unsatisfying sound and effects
also the hits are all slightly too slow
they might've done that so that the attacks feel like they have "oomph" behind them, but that's not it at all
God Hand will literally never be topped as the greatest game of all time.
>>
File: favorite game.jpg (390KB, 1284x917px) Image search: [Google]
favorite game.jpg
390KB, 1284x917px
>>380705480
I can't choose.
>>
File: 1497593065646.png (257KB, 1000x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1497593065646.png
257KB, 1000x1035px
>>380705480
That fact the CAPCOM adamantly refuses to work on anything the isn't Street Fighter pisses me off.
>>
>>380708640
Gotta supply that wine garden. Fuck the consumers, amirite?
>>
>>380708640
Yeah, that's why we've got MvC and a new Monster Hunter coming out, and Itsuno has been on a new game for minimum 6 months.
>>
>>380709683
If no one wanted Street Fighter why are they able to milk it so fucking hard and people keep buying their shit?
>>
>>380708640
How does Capcom go back on their word constantly?
>>
in the closed beta right now

its alright, changing stances is clunky. i dont really understand combo building but it doesnt seem to matter since i win every match anyway.

open world thing is kind of neat for ffa pvp

>>380705143
this aint true, the core of the combat system is reading and throwing off your opponents rhythm
>>
>>380708640
THis. They have so many franchises with potential for immense popularity, but they never do these things.

For example why didn't dmc4 have a story revolving around dante lady and trish?
Why does DmC exist?
Why don't they create a megaman game that is to mmx like mmx was to mm?
Why don't they do a godhand 2?
Why don't they do more okami?
Why not make ace attorney games for mobile?

Like geez guys these are the obvious choices.
>>
File: aa.jpg (29KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
29KB, 400x265px
>>380710860
Have you seen MvC? The thing looks like something made by the D team and not only from a visual standpoint but gameplay is weak as fuck. Itsuno and the MH team are the few talents Capcom has left, that or they still have a lot of talented people but refuse to fund games because they aren't Resident Evil or Street Fighter.

You guys remember how in 2013 Capcom was cemented as a dying company only for them to get back on their feet a few years later and gains some trust back? It's happening again
>>
>>380705143
Shit this video made me want to watch Jackie Chan movies
>>
>>380707745
ADIOS
>>
>>380703527
absolver? What is that?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.