[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It hurts...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: NEVER EVER.png (344KB, 419x373px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.png
344KB, 419x373px
It hurts...
>>
What's Crapcom's excuse this time?
>>
Maybe it's because it has a lot of text to translate and because that text has to be high quality due to the nature of the game or something along these lines
>>
It'll never be localized due to the japanese puzzles with wordplay, they apparently don't translate well to any other language.
>>
File: Dai_Gyakuten_Saiban_cover_art.png (132KB, 256x228px) Image search: [Google]
Dai_Gyakuten_Saiban_cover_art.png
132KB, 256x228px
>>380700939
Might have to do with the Sherlock Holmes copyrights in US, but probably it's just capcom being capcom.

Whatever, they never brought the first and the second one is coming out soon... Basically, the dream is dead. Waiting for that fantranslation.
>>
>>380701749
There aren't any Japanese wordplay puzzles. Those were in 5, and that was localized fine.
>>
>>380699596
Fuck Capcom for not localizing these games, or giving mainline physical runs overseas as well. Can't wait to play the fan translation for both in 5 years.

>>380701749
Those have always been in the series and that's never stopped them before.
>>
If I started learning Japanese right now how long would it take before I could play these games?
>>
>>380699596
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>380702736
Years
>>
>>380702736
A lot of time. But probably less than waiting for the fan translation.
>>
>>380702736
It's hard to attach a number to it. It depends on how you're learning and how much you're doing over that time. I think it's possible within a year or two.
>>
File: 2753558.jpg (110KB, 334x443px) Image search: [Google]
2753558.jpg
110KB, 334x443px
>>380699596
*raughs in japanese*
>>
>>380699596
>tfw everyone thought it would have English localization since it's set in London most of the time
>Don't even need to change Naruhodo's name since you can obviously tell he's Japanese
>Not release it ever

To be fair I heard that it's half finished and a lot of players got mad at how it ended
>>
>>380699596
Fuck Capcom. First, they destroy every single good series they have, especially Megaman. Now, they're doing retarded shit like refusing to localize games, most recently being this and MHXX, and screwing over a loyal fanbase with their decisions for MHW. Why are they so fucking braindead?
>>
>>380704407
Which one was half finished? the first one or the sequel?
>>
>>380704796
First one, they left a lot of the plot points open for a sequel.
>>
File: 49981410_p0.jpg (173KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
49981410_p0.jpg
173KB, 500x724px
I hate reading at someone else's pace so the translation on Youtube is torture for me. Looks like I better strengthen my moon and play it raw if I want to get through it because it doesn't seem like the fan translation's coming out anytime this century.
>>
>>380704842
ok, it's good that we can pirate both, good to know
>>
>>380704971
I gave up on any fan-translation in this day and age. Some games like Yakuza took too long to get localized and I feel learning Jap will just let me understand what's going on and won't have censored versions of games
>>
File: 58146331_p2.jpg (142KB, 974x726px) Image search: [Google]
58146331_p2.jpg
142KB, 974x726px
>>380705413
Good luck, my brother. I'm at the kanji plateau myself and god, all the vocab they expect you to know in games aimed at a literate audience's a bitch.
>>
>>380705413
>gave up on fan translation
>investigations 2 was pretty much perfect and released not too long after it came out
>>
>>380701749
nah it's just a matter of not being profitable enough for them
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.