[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D3: THE NECROMANCER WILL ACTUALLY COST MONEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: jews.png (991KB, 1247x467px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
991KB, 1247x467px
what the fuck. this game had no new content for 3 years and now they charge money for a class and a bunch of cosmetic shit?
>>
>>380690423
They've added content throughout the seasons.
Clearly you haven't played enough to know that.
I for one don't really care, of course I'd like it to be free but I don't feel entitled to free stuff, and don't bitch/cry/whine when I don't get "muh necromancer" for free. It'll probably be like $10 or some shit. Who cares.
>>
I'd really prefer another D3 expansion, adding one new class to redo everything I've played already is just shit I don't care about.
>>
DLC has become the norm for 90%+ of any AAA game for at least the last 5 years

have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>380690713
>They've added content throughout the seasons.

yes so much almost infinite amounts of it
>>
>>380690423
>no new content for 3 years
>literally every season adds new gear, zones, and systems
retard
>>
Diablo Classes I Don't Care About:
Barbarian
Crusader
Witch Doctor
Wizard
Necromancer (when it comes out)
Demon Hunter
Monk

Diablo Classes I Do Care About:
Paladin

Wake me up when Paladin is added. No, Crusader doesn't count. Also would like to see melee Demon Hunters and a Sorcerer class. No, Wizard is not Sorcerer.
>>
>>380690423
This isn't news, everyone knew it would be paid content since the beginning.

No idea why they bothered with this, game is pretty much on life support and needs more than just a new class to fix it.
>>
>expecting more from blizzard
>>
>>380690713
>It'll probably be like $10 or some shit
>Blizzard charging anything but the standard full price

come on son.
>>
>>380690423
>things we knew since Blizzcon last year
Why did you think nobody cared
>>
>>380690423
>WoW has a sub fee still and an in-game store
>Overwatch has priority with microtransactions that only have limited time event skins
>Hearthstone had a (one) free card day
>HotS skins have gotten incredibly lazy in comparison to skins pre-2.0

Blizzard sucks.
>>
>>380690869
its easier to charge 20 dollars for a single player class than spend years making an expansion and charging 40 dollars
>>
>>380693971
you can effectively play for free and buy everything blizzard has available, including destiny 2 with wow gold anon. if you're good enough at farming you can cuck them completely out of shekels.
>>
>>380695894
>tokens clearing 150k on US servers
>tokens clearing 300k on EU servers
>one token is $15

I don't think so, Tim. Even the BEST jews will take a while to get the gold for 4 tokens.
>>
>>380696080
>implying people didnt buy dozens of tokens when they were 15k when they first launched
kek

150k is not a lot of gold when you can make 1 mil in less than a week playing the AH right. The BEST jews have multiple gold capped characters. its a non issue for them.
>>
>>380693971
>HotS skins have gotten incredibly lazy in comparison to skins pre-2.0
Why in gods fucking name did they fuck up the skins / mounts menu so fucking badly
holy shit. What once was pick the skin then pick the colour, you now have three times as many skins cluttering up the menu. For. What. Fucking. Purpose.
>>
The necromancer is fucking AWFUL to play. It feels nothing like the D2 necro. Just try the beta and save yourself the ~20.00$
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.