[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Monster-Hunter-World.jpg (195KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
Monster-Hunter-World.jpg
195KB, 1200x802px
I'm getting tired of all this mewling and whining over Monster Hunter. Do you realize how stupid it looks for grown men to bitch about a fucking video game? If you don't like what Monster Hunter has become just play some other damn game, and let others enjoy it.

Not only can't you not sustain Monster Hunter on your own, you are throwing a shitfit over the fact that Capcom is trying to introduce the game to a new audience. If you can't deal with that for some elitist autism, just don't buy the game and let others enjoy.

I have never played a Monster Hunter game and I look forward to playing it on PC if the reviews are good. And you NEET autists will just have to deal with the fact that Monster Hunter will have a new, bigger audience now
>>
>>380687626
While this is going to be a half decent game at worst, this is not the game you want to play for Monster Hunter. It's not Monster Hunter, emulate p3rd instead if you actually want to try Monster Hunter.
>>
File: 1468954650321.jpg (39KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1468954650321.jpg
39KB, 600x453px
>>
>>380687626
>Do you realize how stupid it looks for grown men to bitch about a fucking video game?

/v/ does this shit with every game.
>>
>>380688462
That shit didn't happen with dark souls
>>
even with the "casualization" as far as i can tell it still has a lot of the monster hunter mechanics that i don't like (monster tracking, wide open areas with time limits, no lock on, clunky/weighty gameplay) so it's not "casualized" enough to appeal to me, someone who doesn't like monster hunter
make of that what you will
>>
At the very least, I'm glad that Capcom is actually trying to expand their audience outside of the mobile Japanese market. Hopefully I won't have to play monhun on in glorious 240p again.
>>
Yeah the community tends to throw tantrums. But it's always the novices.

Welcome aboard OP. I suggest trying to wrap your head around how a hunt flow actually goes, by watching some YouTube videos. Maybe even a weapon tutorial or two. There's a lot of info to soak up, and you'll still be a noob when you clock 300 hours
>>
>>380687626
Do you realize it's even more pathetic to bitch about people bitching? You only fuel the fire without bringing any arguments to the table.
>>
>>380689523
Thank god they don't appeal to faggots like you.
Either way, they should at least go "fuck it" mode and casualize and streamline damn near all of it rather than alienate veterans and push away newcomers with their half-assed approach.
>>
>>380687626
>If you don't like what Monster Hunter has become just play some other damn game

Ok I'll bite, what other game ?
Monster Hunter is unique, so if I love Monster Hunter as it is, what game could I possibly play ?
>>
>>380690735
This. Not to sound like a weeb. but I liked the distinctly japanese feel of the game and it's westernization can and WILL have an effect on the core of the game: combat and gameplay. Every single western dark souls rip-off is shit and with monhun it is no different, hence why there are not even any games like it (besides toukiden and god eater but they're quite different).
>>
>>380690735
Toukiden
God Eater
Dauntless
>>
>>380691270
You forgot soul sacrifice
>>
>>380690735
Phantasy Star Nova
Freedom Wars
Soul Sacrifice
>>
>>380691270
I played Toukiden, and the gameplay is awful.
Feels like a musou (Which is not bad if the game was a musou, but in a MH rip-off it feels wrong)

I don't think the others can get to MH level either, like I said MH is unique.
>>
File: you little shit.png (174KB, 268x305px) Image search: [Google]
you little shit.png
174KB, 268x305px
>tfw ProJared said flexing was stupid
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.