[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Games with obnoxious protagonists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: lifeisstrange.jpg (67KB, 530x335px) Image search: [Google]
lifeisstrange.jpg
67KB, 530x335px
ITT : Games with obnoxious protagonists
>>
Where's the game?
>>
>>380683463

I agree, more than you probably realize. I hate that bitch Max so much. She is such a Mary Sue, but not in the traditional sense. She is perfectly imperfect, all of her flaws are oh-so admirable and respectable. She always has this very annoying insecurity despite that fact that she is always shown in the best light. I hate her so much, she has an utterly perfect life and demeanor, and everyone seems to like her, yet she still acts like some self-conscious humble bitch. She has no real flaws, she is not relatable at all.
>>
>>380683535

I wanted to post """""Games""""" but didnt want the thread just being TellTale shit
>>
>>380683463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6qR8SCUEME

easily this
>>
I don't know what obnoxious means so I can't post.
>>
>>380683994

In this case, hipster beyond belief.

The game cant go ten minutes without the MC making a 90s kid cultural reference
>>
>>380684168

she handed in a photo of herself when the task was "everyday heroes" or some shit.
how could somebody write this character
>>
>>380683764
yeah, fuck that bitch for being so much like a teenage girl
>>
Do you have a panic attack when someone says wowser OP?
>>
>>380684881
Didnt she refused to enter?
also the photo was of her facing the photos of other people around her.
>>
This whole game was obnoxious I hated everyone
>>
>>380685219
>>380683463
WOWSER
>>
>>380685460

I HOPE SHE MADE HELLA SPAGHETTI
>>
>>380685460
>>380685578
FOR REALS
>>
>>380683535

This
>>
>>380683463
What's the matter? Can't handle her geek cred?
>>
I don't get the hate /v/ heaps on this game.
>>
>>380686847
muh lesbian hate

it's perfectly fine, I enjoyed it but was also glad I just played it via PS+
>>
>>380686847
I played it for free. The dialogue is insufferable and it's 90% of the game
>>
Went through the first episode today. Kate and Victoria are the only characters that seem believable. Everyone else feels fake. Why the fuck do characters ask me dumb questions just to look at pics.
>>
>>380687487
That guy was such a fucking hipster douche.
>>
>>380687776

That whole school was hipster.
>>
>>380688990
this.

I think they made a whole point about it too since they were in a fricking photography course.
>>
>>380687393

This. The 2 main VA's should be hanged
>>
the game should've let you leave the dumb blue-haired bitch dead after she shot herself by horsing around with a gun. she won a darwin award
>>
>>380683463
Don't you mean perfect? I honestly wish I could marry Max and fill her pussy with my cum every single night.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.