[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BloodBorne 2 officially NEVER EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

So now that it's confirmed that bloodborne will never get a sequel, is it time we put you guys on suicide watch?
>>
It'll be revealed at PSE or TGS
>>
>>380682204

Bamp.
>>
File: dreams.jpg (247KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
247KB, 620x412px
>>380682325
>mfw not even a fucking teaser trailer from FromSoft at E3
Miyazaki plz
>>
the game doesn't need a sequel to begin with.
>>
Thank god. Some games don't need a sequel.
>>
You guys realize that if you ever get BB2 it's going to be made by the backup team, right?
>>
>>380683363
And? They made Dark Souls 2, which was better than BB
>>
almost zero chance from could recaptures the original's magic let alone improve on the model
>>
>>380682325
PSE better fucking deliver or else I'm chucking my PS4 into a river
>>
Bloodborne doesn't need a sequel. Would I play it? Yes. Does it need to exist? No.
>>
>>380683530
liar
>>
>>380682204
>both DaS sequels were fucking garbage
Thank the gods.
>>
File: oh you.jpg (39KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
39KB, 450x338px
>>380683530
>They made Dark Souls 2, which was better than BB
>>
File: 1440822207352.png (1MB, 820x950px) Image search: [Google]
1440822207352.png
1MB, 820x950px
>>380682204
and by officially confirmed you mean they didnt happen to contradict your spiteful fantasies in the past few days
>>
When did you realise calices dungeons were just dumping grounds for all the contents that should have be included in the first place ?
>>
Fromsoft still has 2 more games to give to Sony.
I don't care if it's BB2 or a new AC or, even better, a new IP. I just want to know what Fromsoft is working on.
>>
>>380684124
the truth sometimes hurts
>>
>>380684561
Why would pthumerian zombies and gravekeepers be in Yharnam?
>>
Give me a SoulsBorne game that follows the goofy 80s aesthetic like Kung Fury/Blood Dragon.
Lightsabers and chainsaw-chucks with eye-cancer neon everywhere, as you and your buddy shark slay mustache-twirling cartoon villains.
>>
HUNTERS REMEMBER THIS DAY.

REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE ONE MISSION LEFT

SOMEDAY WE WILL RAISE OUR WEAPONS AND THE HUNT WILL BEGIN AGAIN!

WE ARE HUNTERS
WE NEVER FORGET
WAIT FOR US.
>>
Bloodborne ended on a high note, and it may be best that it stays that way.
It would be more interesting to see them come up with something entirely new now.
>>
>>380684883
I'm just telling there are missing areas and all the content that should have been added in those aeras were all put in calices dungeons.
>>
File: ps4gamecollection.jpg (45KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
ps4gamecollection.jpg
45KB, 555x800px
>>
Thank god they learned their lesson with dark souls!
The only games they should make sequels to is Armored Core and Metal Wolf.
Their souls games should be spiritual successors.
>>
Good, Bloodborne is already great, it doesn't need a sequel.
>>
It's bloodbane, a cross platform game in the spirit of bloodborne that will get two sequels
>>
>>380686000
This desu

I'd rather Fromsoft make a new game. As much as I like DSII and III, they're nowhere near the quality of the first game and I fear bloodborne may get similar treatment.
>>
>>380686172

DAS was fucking garbage.

Only autistics losers could ENJOY that trial-error-to-tired-for-keep-trying-lets-google-guide.

DAS1 had so many crap that you could only KNOW if you watch a Youtube faggot guide

Fucking kill yourselfs for rejecting a new BB game.
>>
I'm playing through Bloodborne right now, it's good but not as amazing as I hoped, though maybe that's just because the last two areas I went through were pretty shitty

Also, any good strength weapons besides the hunter's axe and kirkhammer?
>>
>>380686526
Found the casualbabby
>>
>>380682204
>hey, BB will never get the equivalent of DaS2 and DaS3
No mate, it's time to open the champaign and commemorate for no raped lore, no disappointing sequels and immaculate reputation.
>>
>>380686752
Master the wheel.
>>
>>380686752
Ludwigs sword. Also the DLC is what really makes that game. Base game is really good. DLC is godly.
>>
>>380682204
BB is my 2nd favorite game of all time and I really hope it never gets a sequel, it's fine as it is and Souls numbered sequels have been awful 100% of the time.
>>
>>380684673
>the truth sometimes hurts
having a shit tier taste dosen't
>>
>>380686526
>DAS1 had so many crap that you could only KNOW if you watch a Youtube faggot guide
genuinely the dumbest sentence I've ever read on /v/ for a myriad of reasons
>>
>>380686526
Why don't people play their video games anymore? That you would succumb to looking up guides and wikis on your first playthrough rather than finding those things gradually is baffling.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.