[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battlefield 1 and Arma 3 are on sale which one should I buy ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: arma 3 beta.jpg (376KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
arma 3 beta.jpg
376KB, 1600x900px
Battlefield 1 and Arma 3 are on sale which one should I buy ?
>>
>>380680043
a hooker so you can finally say you are not a virgin anymore
>>
>>380680043
>arma
Dont even bother.
>>
Do you want large scale combat that requires you to actually work together? Then arma, though youll probably have to join a private group, because public servers are all stupid shit like battle royal and RP

otherwise get bf1
>>
>>380680043
Arma with friends is fun af. Never played Battlefield so I have no opinion there
>>
>battlefield
Dont even bother.
>>
>>380680483
Why ? is it because it's too casual ? I don't give a fuck i just want to have fun
>>
>>380680534
It's a boring game atleast to me, Arma has fun combat and a good community if you join the right server
>>
>>380680612
Just curious why is it I can't find Arma videos on youtube that play at 60fps ?
>>
>>380680534
Thats the thing, you wont have fun. A lot of the maps are shit, mainly the arab ones. The tanks are made of paper, but yet the average teammate can't blow them up for some reason, half the team at any given time will be running the automatico which melts everyone else. After 200+ hours the game is just boring. If you don't want the massive scale of arma, id suggest squad
>>
File: 1448863389801.png (37KB, 131x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448863389801.png
37KB, 131x125px
>>380680736
>arma
>60 fps

pick one and only one
>>
File: Mk.png (40KB, 278x119px) Image search: [Google]
Mk.png
40KB, 278x119px
>>380680043
>>380680356
>>380680483
Let me explain to you why its not worth the purchase
>you'll die alot
>you'll have no idea what in the world is going on
>The campaign is just lame shit you could put together
>horrible optimization
>kike developers
>shit playerbase
by all means give it a try and see if ya like it.
all these hours are just battleroyale. which is basically and was the only mod worth getting arma for.
>they moved to player unknowns.
>>
>>380680736
It runs smooth if you aren't on a shitty server with hundreds of crappy mods, I get a solid 60fps with an i7 7700 and 1070
>>
>>380680883
>battleroyale
How the fuck can you even play that garbage anon?
>>
BF1 has no depth, it's horribly unbalanced, content is locked behind a DLC season pass that splits the userbase, no mods and shitty custom servers.
>>
>>380681034
Oh it was fun, I mainly teamed with pals. but other then that the game is just pure boring shit.
>>
>>380681132
I just hit 3000 hours yesterday and all I've ever play is milsim servers, Is the public community really that bad?
>>
File: kocoum.jpg (49KB, 750x497px) Image search: [Google]
kocoum.jpg
49KB, 750x497px
>>380681308
>Yes
Today I was playing battleroyale, Im still waiting to see if their standalone game fails or not.

The community is just pure aids, picture the CoD Community but with grown ass men. that pretty much sums it up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.