[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting in the streets for the 5th time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SFV.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
SFV.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
is it worth buying
>>
>>380679547
USF4 is cheaper and comes with more characters.
>>
tekkens better
>>
>>380679823
Tekken is not on sale right now.
>>
>>380679985
wait its on sale for how much and how long?
>>
>>380679547
>is it worth buying
If you mainly plan on playing ranked and get gud at SF, then imo yes. If you want side content then don't bother.
>>
File: 1497290912172.jpg (41KB, 415x440px) Image search: [Google]
1497290912172.jpg
41KB, 415x440px
is not a bad game, especially to play it casually. It's just that when you get to a higher level, which is quiet easy, you then realize how shitty and boring it actually is due to its lack of mechanics and freedom.

The combat is very limited in the way that there are very few combos and all of them are really easy to pull off, so then the game becomes more about who has better hit confirms and footsies... At least that's the conclusion you'll get to at first before you soon realize that the lag makes this troublesome, so at the end the game is actually about guessing/gambling instead of skill and that's why so many people hate it.

Like for example, punishing a whiff on reaction is practically impossible due to the lag, instead you have to guess it and gamble. But at a casual level you won't care about any of this shit anyway. Casuals can't even do dp's consistently....... That's why they got removed from MVCi.
>>
>>380679547
>>380681895
This
Also SF5 is more of a spectator game. It is fun to watch as aggressive characters like balrog are rewarded with the grey health blocking whilst more technical characters are punished. Many Street fighter legends aren't placing as high as they used to, because of the very said mechanic, where in their decade honed skills of blocking and is now irrelevant as bum rushing becomes the meta.
>>
>>380681895
>>380682602
Furthermore, the comeback mechanics shoehorned in by cap com makes the game unhealthy in the highest competitive level.
>>
no, GG and tekken are a lot better. Hell even injustice 2 is better
>>
At this point, pretty much everyone is saying its unfun game with poor mechanics.
>>
>>380681895
Well said.
>>
>>380680205
Humble for three days. I think SFV is half off and SFIV is 75% off.
>>
>>380679547
Worth buying.

Playing casually is fun and battle lounge is how you get good with out stressing about points. Finding some one equal to you can lead to dem ggs senpai.

Shout out to my super silvers out there!
>>
it's fine I suppose
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.