[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prey 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: C73p7aaVYAAKtp2.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C73p7aaVYAAKtp2.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>The West doesn't make good fem-
>>
>>380678951
-ales

>name is russian
>russa is known for beautiful women
>make her look like incestious britbong

For what purpose?
>>
>>380678951
they make dlc for shithonored 2 but not Prey

fuck Arkane
>>
>>380678951
>bisexual

Found the flaw.
>>
>>380679529
slavs look inbred though
>>
>>380681018
is it inbreeding or is it fetal alcohol syndrome?
>>
>>380679870

waht kind of DLC should Prey get? The whole story/setting is very much not fit for DLC content.

I'm not saying it's impossible but it would be forced
>>
>>380681139
both
>>
I don't know what to think about Prey. The gameplay I've seen has looked very mediocre but I have friends who generally have very good taste insisting to me that it's a good game.
>>
>>380681553
it's not
the gameplay is actually bad, I'd say. The guns are terrible and the combat is just a slog. The Gloo gun is fun for the first 2 hours but then the novelty wears off.

The quests are also bad for the most part - nearing on insulting levels of fetch quest shit. I just gave up on the game when I got the 3rd quest in a row (main quest) that told me in order to progress, I'd need to gather 2 pieces of some code to unlock a safe. I just instantly alt+f4d and uninstalled.
>>
>>380681139
Everyone looks haggared because of neuromods abuse. Kinda like the plasmids in Bioshock.
>>
>>380679870
Dishonored DLC wont come out until nearly a year after Dishonored 2 came out, Prey hasn't been out long enough for DLC to be announced, unfortunately I dont think its sold well enough to warrant DLC
>>
>>380678951
Ugly women are actually a thing tbqhwy familam
>>
>>380681553
it's not for everyone, but if you liked System Shock games and hell, even Bioshock games, give it a try. Also the game takes a few hours to get in, so don't expect madness in the first 2 hours

Overall it's definitely good, maybe not great because of some flaws, but solid. Haters are kids or people that just can't focus enough to enjoy the excellent level design the game has to offer.
>>
>>380681390
Probably the best way to do it would be something related to the other, secret space station. Maybe the revealed of what actually happened to Morgan Yu?
>>
>>380682192
Nothing about the neuromods implied this was a thing. It's just Arkane's artstyle.
>>
>>380681553
if you liked system shock 2, you will like this
>>
File: sweatingman.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>380678951
>I'd rather lose control of my body a little piece at a time...

What did she mean by this?
>>
>Don't have Typhoon mods
>Nightmare still chasing me
>Scares the shit out of me the first time
>Never got the quest to try and get rid of it
>Beat the game before they eventually fixed this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.