[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the end, which one is the best series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: JRS.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JRS.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
In the end, which one is the best series?
>>
I have only played Ratchet and Clank, out of the three, so in my opinion, it's the best.
>>
Jak by far. Then Ratchet and Sly last.
>>
jak was always, ALWAYS for faggots.
>>
>>380672751
The other two aren't that bad either.
>>
>>380672845
I'll try them. Thanks.
>>
>>380672823
That's not true.
>>
I just bought Precursor Legacy but desu it's really not interesting so far, should I just skip it and get to the better games or is the series the same from here on out?
>>
>>380673215
The second game changed the series, by making it a bit closer to GTA
>>
By the way, Sly is having a tv show.
>>
>>380672532
Considering Ratchet is the only one still alive?
Never played a Jak and Dexter, played maybe an hour or something of a Sly and didn't care for it. Meanwhile that original 3 game R&C trilogy was amazing.
>>
Do you think other PlayStation platformers should be talked and noticed more, like these big 3?
>>
Ratchet is basically the same game every time but its usually good.
Sly leans too heavily on minigames for my tastes.
Jak 1 is short and easy but enjoyable enough. The platforming levels are basically the only fun parts of Jak 2 and 3 and they're more or less completely separate from all the other shit they added.
>>
>>380672532
Only played half of Jak 3 & the demo for Sly 2, but the R&C series pre-reboot is probably my all-time favourite so I can't see how the others could match up to it that said the reboot looks like absolute trash. Who left Insomniac in 2011/2 for everything to suddenly go so shit?
>>
>>380673756
Ratchet and Clank's relationship in the reboot felt fake.
>>
Remember PlayStation Heroes?
>>
>>380674219
I would rather not.
>>
>>380673863
Everything felt fake.
>>
>>380674335
The audience is fake.
>>
crash
>>
>>380674295
Remember PlayStation All Stars?
>>
>>380672532
1. Ratchet
2. Sly
3. Jak
>>
>>380672532
I always preferred ratchet. The first 3 games might be one of the top 5 greatest trilogies ever.
>>
>>380674563
What about Spyro?
>>
>>380672532
The real question is, who's better:

>Naughty Dog
>Insomniac
>Sucker Punch
>>
>>380674976
What are SP even doing anymore?
>>
>>380674698

What would the others be?
>>
>>380672532
Ratchet > Jak > Sly

The main reason I put Ratchet over Jak is simply due to having more 'consistent' gameplay. There's a disconnect between Jak 1 and the others, though 2 and 3 are both very good games.
>>
>>380675045
Last game was Infamous: Second Son three years ago. Heavily rumored that they've been working on a new IP, lot of people were surprised it wasn't at E3, maybe they're saving it for PSX.
>>
What about PlayStation platformers from Japan?
>>
Ratchet easily. Sly and Jak had amazing first games, but then ended up taking a complete nose dive in quality with each returning sequel, whereas just about every Rachet game is either just as good or far better than its own predecessors.
>>
>>380673093
faggot alert.
>>
the best series is your favourite :^)
>>
>>380675707
Knack?
Ape Escape dorks on suicide watch.
>>
>>380672532
they were all fucking superb
>>
Ratchet. The other two don't even come close.

Sly always and still has people who hated Sly AND FRIENDS, and excessive minigames which just spiked up even more in 3. Jakfags can't decide between 1 and 2/3 style gameplay
>>
>>380676060
But what about Carma?
>>
>>380675850
But which one would you pick?
>>
Which series has the best girls?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.