[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great debate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1519.jpg (371KB, 1673x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.jpg
371KB, 1673x732px
The great debate.
>>
>>380671851
4SE > 3SE > 3 > 1 > 4
>>
There's not really much of a debate though.

>DMC3
Considered by most to be the most solid entry of the series from a story/gameplay cohesiveness standpoint. Rebooted the series after the failure that was DMC2, and beloved by many playing it years after release. The style switcher mod, while difficulty breaking and not what the developers intended, can add new life to the game even today.

>DMC
Basically started the stylish action genre. Historically very significant game with gripping gameplay, but simplistic when compared to later entries. Still very solid.

>DMC4
Near gameplay perfection. Stylish as you can ever be in a DMC game, with an enormous skill ceiling to boot, but the game was never completed to the original vision of the developers. Suffered at the hands of false hope when the re-release failed to add additional story elements and levels, but gained alternative gameplay in the form of several new characters. Fun to get good at, but the levels can be a chore to slog through twice every playthrough.
>>
Dante should have just been unlockable in 4. I mean 3 had bad backtracking too but 4 is just too fucking long.
>>
>>380672256
lol are you autistic?
>>
2>the rest
>>
>>380671851
3>4>1
>>
>>380671851
Where's is 2?
>>
>>380676327
The cuck was too afraid to put it in the list because he knew everyone would pick it.
>>
Just coming in here to say fuck you to the guy who kept making those DMC threads based off of absolutely fucking nothing. Then we get a report about how DMC wont even be something to go into development for a good 2 years
>>
>>380671851
Atmosphere:
1>3>>4
Story (kek)
3>1>>4
Characters/dante personality
4>3>>1
Gameplay mechanics
4>>3>>>1
Overall:
3>4>=1 (IMO, i absolutely fucking love 1 but 4's gameplay is just too good)

Great games
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.