[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gems thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Asuras_Wrath_Japan.png (1MB, 776x900px) Image search: [Google]
Asuras_Wrath_Japan.png
1MB, 776x900px
What the fuck did I just play?
>>
you tell us dumb nigga
>>
>>380668834

Probably only half the game if you didn't buy the DLC
>>
>>380668834
press X to watch cutscene
>>
You played a really fun anime that had some okay brawler and on rails shooting elements. 8/10 would play sequel.
>>
>>380668883
> dude gets mad and punches everything
> dude gets even madder, punches everything harder
> fucked up shit goes down, like family shit, dude gets EVEN madder and starts punching shit with flaming hands
> by now, dude is pretty fucking angry. So angry, his arms become metal and shit. Still punching.
> later on, shit happens and REALLY pisses dude off. He grows like 4 additional arms and starts punching more shit.
> still punching
> even when dude gets arms cut off, he bites down on swords and starts stabing shit like Sif from Dark Souls
> did I mention he is angry?
> eventually he punches through an entire pantheon of deities all angry like
> but he is still pissed, so he goes after their leader
> after punching him, that's not enough, because he is still mad
> so then he goes after God
> punches the shit out of God and even that doesn't soothe his wrath
> so he punches Reality-itself, erasing himself and allowing an existence where only his daughter rules, so that she never has to cry again.
> Seeing his daughter cry in the beginning of the game what made him angry in the first place.
>>
>>380668834
It's a really good one
but it's problems overwhelm it as a whole
>being more of an interactive anime than a game
>gameplay aspects are mediocre
>unfinished ending so greedy capcom is selling the real ending as DLC
>>
>>380668834
You played Asian Hulk: The Movie: The Game
That said, I liked it a lot. And Liam O'Brien does some of the best angry screaming in the history of voice acting.
>>
>>380668834
I was gonna pick this one up soon. But isn't the Xbox 360 version better?

And can you still buy the ending or whatever bullshit Capcom had you do?
>>
holy fuck, the jap cover shits on the NA cover
>>
File: Herdy_Gerdy_Cover.png (247KB, 264x376px) Image search: [Google]
Herdy_Gerdy_Cover.png
247KB, 264x376px
>>380668834
I don't know if this emulates but this was one of my favorite games as a kid. Really charming. I never see anyone else mention it though and I sometimes post it in the "games only you played" threads.

Has anyone else played this?
>>
>>380672030
as is often the case
>>
Y'all motherfuckers need to stop playing Goldeneye and play a real Bond game.
>>
File: 150197-Black_(USA)-6.jpg (265KB, 640x892px) Image search: [Google]
150197-Black_(USA)-6.jpg
265KB, 640x892px
We need more games with exaggerated, over the top 80s/90s action movie gunplay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.