[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I buy this and immediately sell arms back to them? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Can I buy this and immediately sell arms back to them? I have absolutely 0 interest in multiplayer games. the day it's meant to ship by is the day I plan on buying it anyway and it's the best price to value ratio I have found for a switch that isn't from some scumbag scalper
>>
>>380668413
trading in games will only get you like 5 dollars. go for it if you want to, i guess
>>
>>380668413

Bundled games can't be resold without the console.
>>
>>380668504
>>380668558
So put arms on like eBay or something for 40 bucks instead? I will literally never even put it into the system
>>
I would just return it to walmart without a receipt, get a gift card and use that towards the game you want.
>>
>>380668653
Selling the game elsewhere yourself is your best (and frankly, only good) option here, OP.
>>
>>380668747
So that is probably what I will do and I will probably go pick up botw tomorrow from a local place since o get three paychecks this month
>>
>>380668670
>I would just return it to walmart without a receipt

It will have "BUNDLED GAME, NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE" on the case, so stores won't accept it.

If he sells it on eBay the purchaser could use it as an excuse to chargeback.

BUT...this is on the assumption it's an official Nintendo bundle, if it's just the store throwing in a regular copy of the game then he can sell it, or scam a refund if he wants to be a scumbag.
>>
>>380668413
if you're in the midwest check your local meijer, mine's been getting a lot lately
>>
>Grey version
>>
>>380669304
No I'm pretty sure this is a gamestop bundle and not an official Nintendo one

>>380669323
I'm in ohio
>>
>>380669470
>getting the one with the garish colors instead
>>
>>380668413
The bundles are itemized on the receipt and as long as it's a physical purchase, not digital, then you can just return it for a full refund.

recently former gamestop employee
>>
>>380669475
well then congrats, retard. OHIO IS IN THE MIDWEST.
>>
>>380670271
>east coast
>eastern timezone
>Midwest
>>
File: midwest.png (68KB, 435x306px) Image search: [Google]
midwest.png
68KB, 435x306px
>>380670386
Get the fuck out of here, summerfag.

Maybe you'll learn it next year in second grade, but here's a map of the midwest.
>>
>>380670640
>literally the eastmost state of the "midwest"
>>
>>380668413
sell it on craigslist or someshit though why buy a switch at this stage of its life? are you that desperate for zelda?
>>
>>380671301
I'm going to end up buying one eventually right? Why not now?
>>
>>380668413
"Bundled games" are all digital copies nowadays.
>>
>>380668413
>how to spot a fat how cant get 5min cardio game
>>
>>380671547
Great so if I buy this I'm stuck with a game I won't play?
>>
>>380671823
I don't play multiplayer u thought I had made that pretty clear in the thread I'm a really looking at getting a vive so I can play vr games
>>
>>380671528
Revisions down the line causing either some sort of improvement or price reduction. Early adoption is usually the worse choice.
>>
>>380672495
So what should I spend this unbound paycheck on? I don't want to just blow it all on takeout and junk food
>>
>>380672761
Takeout and junk food.
>>
>>380672879
What about another 500 gig SSD to raid with the one I have?
>>
>>380669304
It's GameStop bundle, they just bundle shit to get more money out of you on shit they wouldn't sell by itself like memory cards. Everything will have a barcode.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.