[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

What do you think of it?
>>
Might be fun but rabbids are obnoxious and forced. I doubt Ill play it
>>
wtf i love rabbids now
>>
>>380665302
It lookskinda fun and polished tbqh
Not my kind of game and I can accept it's that I'm not it's audience. I think the Rabbids look fucking retarded and I still hold them responsible for killing the Rayman series so I'm not going to buy or eventually pirate it
>>
I really do not like the rabbids. It looks fun but I'd rather play XCOM 2 than this.
>>
10/10 hype if it was untouched by rabbids.

6//10 hype because of rabbids. The gameplay better be really really fucking good to offset the lolsorandum "comedy" of Ubisoft's awful mascot.
>>
>afraid it was gonna be NSMB w/ Rabbids
>get a tactical rpg instead

Pretty cool, though I would have loved to see them use traditional Mario powers, throw backs to M&L and Paper Mario games, etc. I'm gonna play it, replace the rabbids with normal Mario characters as they unlock.
>>
It doesn't matter what people think of it.

It could be a great game with wonderful design choices and challenging but fair gameplay and /v/ would still make fun of it and claim it's shit.
>>
File: 65e75b237f2f8bbdef1e9ab43a99bad6.png (683KB, 1280x1594px) Image search: [Google]
65e75b237f2f8bbdef1e9ab43a99bad6.png
683KB, 1280x1594px
Off-model Rabbid Peach a cute!
>>
It looks way, way better than it has any right to be. It also has some amazing animations.
https://youtu.be/ds7HukYR_2g?t=1225
>>
>>380665302
Looks decent. Would've liked Donkey Kong to be a party member and the option to not have at least one Rabbid in your party at all times, but I can live without those.
>>
File: goofi grin.png (571KB, 628x592px) Image search: [Google]
goofi grin.png
571KB, 628x592px
Xcom: Mario + Rabbids Unknown.

Seems fun despite the rabbids.
>>
you can just play x-com without the cringe
>>
>>380665862
The same could be said of Imagine Party Babyz and Them's Fightin' Herds
Oh well, y'know?
>>
>>380665302
It makes me really angry that it looks like a lot of fun because I hate rabbids
>>
>but muh rabbids
Rabbids Go Home and the first Raving Rabbids were good games.
>>
>>380665417
well pretty much this
>>
>>380665417
//thread.exe
>>
>>380667101
Hey don't lump Them's Fightin' herds in with with this shit. A fighting game focused on quadrupeds could be refreshing. It isn't even based off of "that" show anymore.
>>
looks fun probably will buy.
>>
Mario's lips/10
I mean look at those fucking things
>>
File: 7aypHeo.png (402KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
7aypHeo.png
402KB, 600x474px
This is like the complete opposite of when SEGA inquired people about things they'd like to see Sonic crossover with, only to see them end with LEGO and Hello Kitty. Like..yeah...those things exist for those markets.

How the fuck Nintendo came to the conclusion that of all things people wanted The Rabbids of all things crossing over with them I will never understand.
>>
>>380666412
This
>>
File: lime green luigi.gif (3MB, 540x333px) Image search: [Google]
lime green luigi.gif
3MB, 540x333px
I like how expressive the characters are
>>
Rabbids are god tier.
>>
>>380671663
Based on Miyamoto he enjoyed the Rabbids. My guess it's because Japanese love French stuff. And I guess Ubisoft was playing X-Com and said "Hey lets just make this!" and everyone just agreed. Better crossover than SMT x FE somehow.
>>
Not that anyone cares but there are going to be challenges.
>>
>>380672314
The Rabbids are so unfrench though, that's like saying Skullgirls is really American or Solid Snake is really Japanese. They're nigh entirely influenced by other countries
>>
>>380668568
I doubt most people who hate them have actually played any of the games.
>>
Looks great

Only worry is that the game is apparently only 10 hours long
>>
>>380673410
I remember TV party advertising itself as "the first game you can play with your butt"
>>
Why did they choose this style of gameplay?
It seems completely out of nowhere
>>
I think this is a proof how not objective nintendofags are.
Let's take xcom, dumb it down even more than firaxis did, use other setting with other characters and HERE THEY ARE, nintendofags defending this piece of shit we got from dumbing down a decent game.
>>
>>380673754
>writing off characters and setting as if they're irrelevant
?
>>
>>380673678
>At Ubisoft: what haven't we done before?
>point and click... too dated
>real time strategy... too difficult
>moba... hmm...
>turn based strategy... that's dead too, no wait, well xcom sold well, right?
>>
>>380673348
French love slapstick
>>
>>380674213
That's the thing though, half teh characters are insufferable, I'd be more positive towards a Mario only TBS.
>>
>>380674260
If the Rabbids were just slapstick then we could appreciate them, but they scream. They scream and scream and never let up
>>
I'm starved for tactics games so I'll probably play it whether its trash or not
>>
Why did it have to be Rabbids? Its like serving a 5 star meal but with an small piece of shit in the middle.
>>
>>380665302
Don't know if I'll buy it but it looks surprisingly good. Just wish it didn't have the rabbids bullshit.
>>
>>380665302
Not really into that kind of game and it's going to be piss easy. I hope it does well though so this toaster I bought will get more games.
>>
>>380674213
It is relevant, but:
1. Gameplay is core of any game, not characters or setting
2. Characters and setting are subjective and dumbed down gameplay is objective
>>
>>380665302
Is this a new anime?
>>
>>380674375
But we haven't really seen any of this in the game so far
>>
>>380671989
Luigi's too nice of a guy to be dealing with this crap.
>>
>>380675916
Better than Green Guy, Greenie, and Green Stache I'd say.
>>
>>380675656
You're an unfunny faggot just so you know
>>
>>380676091
I liked it.
>>
>>380665302
It's only with this game that I realized that people are really trigger over rabbids. I don't know exactly why either. Sure, they're like minions but I never found them to be all that annoying.
>>
>>380665302
I think it looks really good but they should take out the Rabbids and give you the rest of the Mario cast instead.
>>
>>380678058
I don't get it either. I only played a little bit of Rabbids Go Home awhile ago and it was an alright game. I hear people going on about how it killed Rayman but he's got two recent games that sold well and the resurgence of platformers might give him good chance to come back.
>>
>>380665302
I think it has a nice gameplay that will be ruined by forced rabbids humor and the braindead difficulty because it will be a strategy game 8 year old kids can beat.
>>
>>380665302
Gameplay looks nice
Rabbids prevent my purchase
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.