[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How concerned are you the Nintendo Switch received almost no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16

How concerned are you the Nintendo Switch received almost no third party support at E3?
>>
Who buys Nintendo products for third party games? If the game is available on a more powerful platform, I'm going to get it on that. I get Nintendo consoles for the exclusives, not for Skyrim Redux 2020
>>
>>380661217
You are confusing third party games with multiplatform. Handheld got a lot of support, even win and GameCube had really good third party games
>>
>>380661217
>Who buys Nintendo products for third party games?

Poor people. And a lot of poor people buy consoles.

A lot of people can't afford to own a Ps4 Pro, Xbox One X and a Nintendo Switch. So they pick one.

They want to be able to play games. And sure, you get your Mario and Zelda games. But a lot of people would like to play call of duty, resident evil,ass creed and so on and so on with their Switch.

I do, not those specific games I mentioned. But I don't have a ps4 or a Xbox because there aren't enough games on those consoles to warrant a purchase. But they both have non exclusive games I would like to play. And that would be great if they came to the switch.

The Wii U had almost no third party games that were good. And it was ok. I enjoyed the 15 good games the Wii U had. But it would have been nice if it had five or ten third party games.
>>
Don't really care desu

Switch library is starting to build up now with Arms, Zelda DLC, Splatoon coming in summer and loads of games after summer, with Mario as the cherry on the cake.

Why would you even want Assassin's Creed number 52 when you got all these games coming
>>
>>380662018
>Why would you even want Assassin's Creed number 52 when you got all these games coming
Because options are always good.

I'd rather have games I don't buy as an option rather than games I want that aren't on the console.

I've only played one ass creed game. I don't remember which one. It was a long time ago. Maybe 3. I didn't like it. The new one looks ok. I would like the option to play it.

Options are never bad. Give the switch every game that's made. Let me decide if I want it or not
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Not concerned at all because I knew from the beginning.
>>
>>380662338
Well at least BG&E2 is coming, if that sells well on the Switch it probably opens the gate for a lot of Ubisoft 3rd party games
>>
>>380662018
>Why would you even want Assassin's Creed number 52 when you got all these games coming
I don't, but other people do. And the more people buying the console and games on it, the more other developers will be willing to develop games for it.
What are you, fucking stupid?
>>
>>380661832
If you have a PC, you can most likely play those games you've just mentioned.
>>
>>380662601
But other developers won't regardless, because for some reason, the only third party developer to profit from a Nintendo console is Ubisoft. Everyone else can't compete even against Nintendo's mediocre first party games.
>>
>>380661027
No third party support at TGS would worry me.
>>
>>380661027
Not concerned at all.
>>
>>380661446
You weren't here for the 3DS launch
>>
>>380661217
I've got a PS4 and a gaming PC with a GTX 980 and I would still buy a switch version of a multiplat just to play it portable. I didn't buy a switch expecting third party but it would be nice to have.

The hardware is absolutely capable. A 1080p vanilla PS4 game that is 900p on the vanilla Xbone will run 720p docked and 540p portable retaining most if not all of the graphic fidelity at the same framerate. 540p portable with AA would look fine on the the screen. Lower the graphic fidelity and you can get it to native 720p. That might work for a lot of games. People have modern games running in some playable form on potato PCs with much weaker hardware than the Switch. I got Witcher 3 looking decently on low settings with a few tweaks at 720p on my wife's macbook pro from a few years ago (it has a dedicated nvidia card in it to be fair but it's weaker than the X1 in the switch).
>>
I-it's just the first year guys. They will tons of support next E3!
>>
File: 1497370405320.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497370405320.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>380661027
>no 3rd party support
>HAHAHAHA HOW CAN YOUR CONSOLE SUCCEED WITHOUT SUPPORT OUTSIDE NINTENDO
>with 3rd party support
>WTF WHY WOULD YOU PLAY THIS GAME ON THE SWITCH WHEN YOU CAN PLAY IT WITH BETTER PERFORMANCE ON A PS4 OR PC
>>
>>380664760
That's what I want to know. Fuck this console war bs.
>>

I don't buy Nintendo consoles or handheld for 3rd party games.

I buy to play pokemon and splatoon
>>
>>380664760
I don't think anyone had devkits until last year this time at the earliest.
>>
>>380661832
>15 good games
I thought there was like, 3? 4 including breath of the wild I guess.
>>
>>380661027
I have a 1080 ti pc so no.
>>
>>380661027
Concerned.

Mario looks good but will probably wait another year before purchasing one to see what the library is like then. This year was Nintendo's chance to really get the switch ball rolling and they stumbled.
>>
>>380661832
even rich families can only allow their kids to have one game console
>>
Not at all. Almost all of the Switch's third party support will be Japanese and Japanese games are announced at TGS not E3.
>>
>>380661832

Who the fuck cares about poor people?
>>
>>380661027
Not concerned at all, personally I have a PC and a PS4 for third party games and we also gotta remember that the Switch only just proved it can sell well, after the WiiU devs would understandably be hesitant to make ports for the Switch, now it's proven it can sell well and devs will start making ports for future games.
>>
>>380661027
I literally buy Nintendo systems for MH and SMT games.

One down, one to go.
>>
>>380665208
Nah, I would post them but it would just be more of

>game one
Mario #6,000
>game 2
Port
>game 3
You call that a game anon, lol
>game 4
I can emulate that in 4k 10billion frames per second
>>
>>380662559
if you sign up for the beta, only platforms available are PC, PS4 and Xbox One
this could either mean no Switch release or no beta for Switch, but the game will make it there
>>
>>380661027
But the best Switch game shown at E3 this year was from Ubisoft.
>>
>>380661027
Wii U 2.0, it's even gonna get the same Wii U shit, only difference is they'll get 3 new games on it, kek.
>Nintenbros say who cares that they killed the wii u, we have the switch now
>pls gib ports of wii u nintendie
fucking lmao
>>
>>380665208

> Breath of the Wild
> Splatoon
> Super Smash Bros
> Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
> Pikmin 3
> Mario Kart 8
> Super Mario 3D World
> Super Mario Maker
> Bayonetta 2

Those are the great games. Now for the good and pretty good games:

> Yoshi's Woolly World
> Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
> Star Fox Zero
> Hyrule Warriors
> New Super Mario Bros U
> Nintendo Land
> Pokken Tournament
> Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
>>
>>380661027
it's obvious that the switch is too weak to get multiplatforms
>>
>just realized that they chose red and blue for the controllers because those are Mario's colors

I fucking feel retarded.
>>
>>380666117
It's objectively not. The Switch runs UE4 (the Wii U did not) and most games these days are made with UE4, even Japanese are moving over to it.
>>
File: 1431647326212.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1431647326212.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>380661027
Not in the least. I knew Nintendo was largely full of hot air when they talked about third-party support from the get-go, and that's fine with me. I've got other systems for that stuff.
>>
>>380666059
>> Star Fox Zero
I like it but now people are just gonna greentext it and pretend it invalidates the rest of your list.
>>
>>380661027
I would be more concerned that Sony systems receive almost no first part support
>>
>>380661027
You mean like Rocket league and cross-network play which is unfucking heard of?
>>
>How concerned are you the Nintendo Switch received almost no third party support at E3?
It's been this way since the Wii came out 10 years ago. If you're expecting major third party support on a Nintendo console you're a fool.
>>
>>380662018
I want any game as long as I can take it with me on the go. You would think third parties would realize this.

Seriously, playing a game that looks as good as Zelda and Mario Kart 8 on the go is great. I would gladly play a downscaled version of any AAA game on Switch just for the portability alone.
>>
File: 89980c4268f03e742d49f6196f26f2b7.jpg (162KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89980c4268f03e742d49f6196f26f2b7.jpg
162KB, 1080x1080px
>>380661027
I feel the same as I did from their 2011 - present E3's, mad that there's no 3rd party support but understandable since a lot of 3rd party stuff either wasn't present or didn't do great on Wii and flopped on Wii U as I predicted. Yet I always enjoyed most of them since typically they have a good number of exclusives that were always more interesting than other console exclusives.

Nintendo really needs the popular multiplats but no one actually cares about them if you already have a console/PC.
>>
>>380661027
>expecting 3rd party support on a Nintendo console

N64 happened deal with it.
>>
>>380666262
The Yoshi game is using Unreal 4. Even Nintendo is trying to learn that engine. Wouldn't surprise me to see more smaller projects shift to that like Kirby.
>>
Third party support wont even matter for the Switch because Nintendo combined their dev teams. Look how many games are already confirmed for it in the next year or so, and I'm sure they'll announce more later. Arms, Splatoon, Odyssey, Kirby, Yoshi, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem Warriors and Pokken. 8 major first party games confirmed for the next 8-10 months or so. If they can average 10 major games a year that's fine isn't it? Who's gonna complain about that?
>>
File: IMG_5643.jpg (142KB, 1158x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5643.jpg
142KB, 1158x811px
>>380661027
The amount of games coming to the Switch this year alone are enough. With Splatoon 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade 2, and 2 Mario games, I don't really care that I can't play a few big third party titles on it because I already have a PS4 and a PC. But saying the third party issue different apply to me doesn't really address the situation. But I think if more developers and publishers will come to the Switch if it does really good this holiday season. I could see it being a nice choice for a gift this Christmas as it's relatively cheap compared to a PS4 Pro or scorpio. More wealthy families might even have multiple in a household because of the portability factor and so the kids don't argue over taking turns. It's a Nintendo console that has the chance to sell like a Nintendo handheld. Don't think the lack of third party support will be an issue very long and for people like me it's never going to be. Have an ass.
>>
File: 1486192816340.jpg (61KB, 576x394px) Image search: [Google]
1486192816340.jpg
61KB, 576x394px
I just wanted XX on the Switch so I could play while lying in my bed, but now I have to import and learn moon runes.
>Inb4 I import and then XX immediately gets announced to be localized
>>
>>380667041
Mario Odyssey is confirmed UE4 btw. I think it was a good idea because it looks fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>380667096
Autists who burn through games in less than a few days then come on /v/ to complain about the lack of games.
>>
>>380663948

Then why does it struggle to run a Wii U game (Breath of the Wild) at 900p?
Everything I've seen indicates that Switch is marginally more powerful than Wii U, a far cry from Xbone.
>>
>>380667096
>If they can average 10 major games a year that's fine isn't it? Who's gonna complain about that?
It's literally what I've always wanted out of a Nintendo console
>>
>>380661027
Indy games, games on e ship, games from japan.
>>
>>380667219
No it doesn't
>>
>>380667174
It will get localized. I'd wait if I were you.
>>
>>380665363
Someone who can buy a Switch is not poor anyway.

Besides if you legitimately want the most games and are on a budget get a PS4. Everyone's making games for it. It's PS2 all over again.
>>
>>380667174
I would just wait for the inevitable monster hunter 5. Capcom isn't gonna drop their portable audience. They got like 12-13 million sales out of the 3DS games.
>>
>>380667380
Because it's a port of a WiiU game. Everything that has been built for Switch from the ground up runs beautifully. Arms, Splatoon, and Mario are all 1080p/60fps
>>
Pretty worried.
I just wanted indies titles like the Vita did. It just seems perfect for the Switch.

I'd prefer cheaper indie titles than all the $60 online multiplayer titles they are pushing to justify paid online.
>>
>>380661027
Eh. I don't care about a lot of western games, especially with how they are being handled in this day and age. Too many times when the west has had something going for them in a game, only to butcher it with the next installment. Even worse now when these butcherings are politically charged, because those are mandated by people who will bring that mentality into any project they get involved with in their company. Talk about the bad apple spoiling the bunch.

My concern now is mostly with Japanese 3rd parties. Big names like Square-Enix, From Software, and Capcom are most likely hesitant to put big titles on it (though FS is apparently making something for it). Capcom may come around with localized MH and unique titles through some hard-won negotiations. SEGA and Atlus are on good terms with Nintendo. Platinum was good with Nintendo, but hit some financial trouble that may attribute to Nintendo.

Also I'd hope the Switch will adopt the Japanese Vita development community. If they are given a good perspective on the Switch, smaller Japanese devs can change Switch and Nintendo from "lone wolf that gets no third party" into a "Platform by the Japanese for the Japanese". I'd be okay if Nintendo survives that way from here on out.
>>
Seeing as I have a PC, and most 3rd party games I want are also coming to PC, not concerned at all.

We've entered a time where PC gaming is steadily growing in terms of userbase and game support, and the only reason to buy a console is because of its exclusives. Nintendo has some stellar exclusives lined up. In my case, much more compelling exclusives than the competition.
>>
>>380667505
At this point by how Capcom has acted, who even knows at this point. XX is important because it shows that Capcom isn't just going to drop handhelds altogether, especially here in the West. Who even fucking knows anymore.
Also to clarify, I own Nintendo and Sony consoles, and while I'm fine with MHW, I would have liked XX to get localized as well.

>>380667751
MHW is essentially 5, as it was confirmed, but they pussied out of the game having a number in its title so it wouldn't hurt sales.
>>
Not at all. I'm not interested in the switch so I couldn't care less if it gets no love from third party devs. Actually I should probably be happy because the switch is even less powerful than the xbox one and ps4 so who knows what devs would have to hold back because of it.
>>
>>380661027
I am fine with that. I bought it just to play Nintendo games.
>>
>>380667990
>MHW is essentially 5, as it was confirmed,
Whatever they call it makes no real difference, the next portable game will come eventually. If I had to guess it will be announced late this year/early next year and release late 2018/early 2019. By then the Switch should have a really good Japanese audience built up.
>>
>>380667917
Japanese indie titles are not gonna announce at E3 dude.
>>
>>380668292
Yay I sure am excited for a shitty rehash for portable Monster Hunter because they dumped all resources into World and it bombed, I'll totally buy Monster Hunter XXX non localized version!
>>
>>380668292
It's just fucking bizarre to me that the company that co-developed the Switch to essentially make it a Monster Hunter machine is now ignoring it. Though MHW was in development for 4 years prior, so I don't think it's wholly intentional per se, but who even really knows, there's so many fucking rumors out right now that it's really hard to discern from any of them.
>>
>>380661027

>Worried about no 3rd party support
>On a Nintendo console

Where the hell have you been since 1996?

inb4mostof/v/wasn'tevenbornin96
>>
>>380668562
While the Switch will be very popular in Japan, because of supply issues there wont actually be many out there for a while. I would expect most Japanese companies to wait until next year to start releasing games for it, when it can get 4+ million units out.
>>
>can't play games in native 3840x2160(4K)
into the trash it goes
>>
>>380666985
N64 and wii still had more third party support compered to wii u.

The selection of wii u sports titles are low.
>>
>buying a switch for third party
Why do people seem to think that gaming is a poor mans hobby? I'm not even going to include the price of a TV or peripherals here but:

>Xbox One - $250-300
>games (let's say 3)- $180
>one year of live -$60
>total - $490-540

>PS4 - $250-400
>3 games - $180
>one year of Plus - $50
>total- $480-630

>Switch - $300
>3 games - $180
>one year of online - $20
>total - $500

>PC - $500+

Not even taking into account all of the peripherals, gaming isn't a cheap hobby for poorfags. Poor people can't really afford to drop $500 on a luxury item so this argument that a console needs multiplats for those people that can only afford one system is horse shit. Consoles need multiplats because people want to play those games with their friends and will invest in the system that their friends have. And if you can't afford to own at least a PC/Xbone, PS4 and Switch then you're not really an enthusiast and shouldn't categorize yourself as such. You fanboy faggots are the cancer of this industry. If y'all actually cared about vidya you'd own all the platforms to play as many games as you can, but instead you shitpost about what one platform has that another doesn't like children.
>>
>>380665529
https://twitter.com/Ubisoft_Spain/status/875447639206178816
>>
>>380669278
The average Nintendo fan ONLY cares about Nintendo though.

Not videogames. Just Nintendo.
>>
>>380669278
most of the so-called gaming audience nowadays is constructed out of people who aren't enthusiasts and just play some crap games every now and then
regardless if they're poor or rich, they feel like buying more than one platform is a waste of money, and for their purposes it's true
it's that those people bring the most sales, and that attracts all devs with all games, even the titles for enthusiast audience since publishers don't exactly bother to do full research and just look at the userbase numbers
>>
>>380669732
Untrue. Nintendo fans only care about Japanese games, not just Nintendo. We just have no interest in western games at all, like Battlefield or Assassins creed or Fifa or whatever.
>>
File: 1312446_a9402e9_900x2999.jpg (258KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1312446_a9402e9_900x2999.jpg
258KB, 900x599px
>>380661027
Pretty bad. It essentially solidifies that:
>Nintendo isn't going to fund many third party games
>No unique IPs or interesting changes to their existing ones
>Lack of game releases all around, from a quantity and scheduling standpoint

For me, I always thought the GC, the SNES, and somewhat the Wii were worth it for a lot of third party titles. This seems to be the case less and less. The reality is Nintendo doesn't really make essential games anymore, nor do they have proper support backing their overpriced consoles.

I would be worried if I bought a Switch, thankfully, I already learned my lesson with the Wii U and enjoying Bayonetta 2 on it. The Switch seems worse off thus far.
>>
>>380662018
>Bringing up that trashy looking Zelda DLC
>Pretending Zelda was a good game

I remember this. A lot of people did this for every Wii U release too. The same people call the Wii U shit now because marketing told them to.
>>
>>380667990
I don't think they would not localize XX. It's just really picking up steam here and people are loving the Switch. I'd be worried if it was just a 3DS game but I think being a Switch game seriously helps.
>>
>>380670148
>conveniently ignoring everything else that's coming out
>>
>>380670235
I wouldn't be surprised if they only localized XX for the Switch
>>
>>380670317
>ARMs and Splatoon 2 worth mentioning
lol
>>
I want to buy a switch, but I'm hesitant to spend over $600.
>>
>>380661027
Take two promises new sports games and and a new wwe game.

Any other stuff wont be mentioned until toyko game show or next year.
>>
>>380670045
>>No unique IPs or interesting changes to their existing ones
>>Lack of game releases all around, from a quantity and scheduling standpoint
I want whatever your parents gave you to smoke when you were 5.
The Switch has more interesting exclusives in its first year than the PS4 and XBONE have had in their first 3, and they're still supporting the 3DS to some degree.
>>
Honestly, with PC gaming being as great as it is, who even buys consoles for the 3rd party releases anymore?

>Have PC, PS4, and Switch
>Enjoying major 3rd party releases on PC with enhanced settings and sometimes unofficial/official mod support
>Enjoying Bloodborne, Nioh, and Persona 5 on PS4 while anticipating games such as Dad of War
>Enjoying Zelda, MK8D, and will be enjoying ARMS tonight while anticipating Splatoon 2 next month and Mario Odyssey in August

Life's good when you actually just enjoy video games and don't engage in petty platform squabbles.
>>
>>380661027
We're still waiting for news on SMT, No More Heroes, and whatever Sega has up their sleeve.

I'm not too concerned.
>>
>>380670468
>I don't play video games but my opinion should have meaning
kys
>>
>>380661027
The only game thats going to move a console for me is Animal Crossing.
>>
>>380670851
does splatoon 2 have a demo on switch?
>>
not the shareholders apparently :^)
>>
>>380670861
Maybe virtua fighter 6.
>>
>>380670851
>August

Why the fuck did I type August instead of October.

Whatever. You get what I meant.
>>
File: 1495568225679.jpg (614KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1495568225679.jpg
614KB, 1600x1066px
>>380670709
Not even close.
Most people don't give a shit about casual shit games like Kirby or Splatoon, they would rather play a shooter, for example, that has lasting appeal, complexity and challenge.

Most of what Nintendo puts out is rushed and uninteresting and has the depth of a kiddie pool. You have to like their same rehashed casual stuff to get the most of the system, and I get it, you like playing the same shit each console iteration. But for people like me that actually play a wide variety of games, dipping back into the same spoiled pot is not only gross, but boring.
>>
>>380668841

I have reason to believe that every single japanese dev (except maybe Square Enix) had little to no faith in the Switch and that it would fail like the Wii U. Now that they see that the Switch is taking off, they're scrambling to think of something for the Switch. By TGS, we're gonna see alot of PS4/Switch/PC games announced.
>>
>>380670960
It did in late March.

If you've played the first game, you've pretty much played 2. The Testfire was stupid fun, and left an inch for me that I've been begging to scratch for almost 3 months now.
>>
>>380670851
I play multiplats on PS4 unless it's a traditionally PC title or significantly cheaper to get on PC, or doesn't require Steam. Mods are good fun and all, but I won't give up all the freedoms and right that come with physical release.
>>
>>380671159
>they're scrambling to think of something for the Switch.
This is hilarious. Maybe scrambling to get a few more old ports in before Switch owners get some games to play, which likely won't be for a while.
>>
>>380671076
so you're saying splatoon and cod are the same exact thing?
>>
>>380671076
It's funny you say this, because Splatoon actually has more depth than most shooters these days.

I mean, it has skill based movement, weapon specific techniques, and things like lane control, player manipulation, and so many more advanced techniques.

However, the core game is also easy to get into, which is why it's so addicting.

Seriously, Splatoon does some arena shooter shit at times, and was having mechanics of shooters like Overwatch that people love before Overwatch was even a thing.
>>
>>380671623
I never said COD, but I imagine COD has more interesting mechanics and lasting appeal 100%. Max Payne 3 multiplayer is better than Splatoon and it wasn't even refined.
>>
Needs doom port.
>>
>>380667449
>being this contrarian
>>
>>380671694
>It's funny you say this, because Splatoon actually has more depth than most shooters these days.

Yeah, no. You're a moron, please stop typing.
>>
Switch is almost certainly going to have a strong indie lineup, but AAA third party support is going to be hard.

It's a pity, having 360/ps3/wiiu level hardware in a handheld is great, just modern platforms have moved so far beyond it.

I have a feeling most publishers are waiting and seeing, if the Switch continues to do well in tis first year we might see them take it seriously next year.
>>
>>380666059
Minus MK8, SSB, looking at the top list I guess the Wii U did have a little bit more to offer. The bottom I don't remotely care about at all. So, 7 games.
>>
>>380672192
Please tell me how it doesn't have any depth then.

I gave you plenty of examples from techniques that are used in high level competitive Splatoon play. Now give me examples as to how the game has no depth at all.
>>
>>380671694
This.

I mean, it's not Quake/UT levels of advanced mechanics, but holy shit does high level play actually have more going on than games like CoD or Overwatch.
>>
>>380671159
I don't think Japanese developers seem too wary of it. Atlus, Koei Tecmo, NIS, and Marvelous have been on board with Switch from the start. I don't know what's going on with Capcom, but they talked directly with Nintendo about a target for the Switch's memory, which they met, so it would look pretty crazy to bail on the Switch right after that.
>>
>Implying I'm not going to get it regardless of third party games

The Switch is going to be a goldmine once it gets hacked, it will be the best portable emulation machine since the PSP.
>>
File: >Implying the switch will fail.jpg (69KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
>Implying the switch will fail.jpg
69KB, 850x500px
>>380661027
I'm not worried at all. Once pic related comes out I doubt third party developers will be able to ignore it.
>>
>>380673301
This pretty much.

>2017
>Barely anyone buys a Switch
>3rd parties are getting cold feet

>Late 2018/2019
>Actual Pokemon game comes out for Switch
>Sells 10s of millions of units over the course of a couple of months
>Switch becomes second most sold console this gen falling just short of the PS4
>3rd parties come back, because now they can actually make money off the Switch
>>
Well, they got a port of Rocket League and FIFA. Already more than Wii U.

I'm not expecting any real AAA third party stuff. System isn't powerful enough.
>>
>>380671076
You don't play a wide variety of games and ou especially don't play Nintendo games. You are in all likelihood underage and only play AAA shit. Kindly shut the fuck up while the adults speak
>>
>>380661027
not as concerned as I was for the WiiU, the Switch has more steam behind it, it's being better advertised, and it's naming convention isn't as confusing.

It's understandable to think third parties are a little shy about putting their stuff on Nintendo systems, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, but once the Switch is pulling better numbers, they'll come around, it's a good thing Nintendo seems to have planned ahead and are giving the Switch a good strong starting year.

I'm not scared for it's future, but there is still an underlying tinge of worry
>>
Not even slightly worried, Nintendo Switch will have both Nintendo's portable and home console efforts on a single device, in spite of minimal third party support the Switch has the best lineup for the year, where we're going we don't need 3rd party.
>>
>>380661027
nintendo switch launch
>LOOK AT THAT THIRD PARTY SUPPORT BOYS
>THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT

post e3
>who needs multiplat games
>I get nintendo consoles for nintendo games
>>
>>380674815
>third party support
It's the same at both points and no-one still gives a fuck.
>>
Are people ignoring that developing games/ports actually take time?
Its the console first year.
>>
>>380673741
but switch is selling really well
>>
>>380674815
I don't even give a shit about 3rd party support on the other consoles either.

Shit usually winds up on PC anyway, so what's the point? I get consoles for exclusives that aren't coming to PC.
>>
Not at all, but I do wish nintendo had a time machine so more first party titles were out already.
>>
>>380675290
>but Switch is selling really well

How is it selling well if no one can buy one?
>>
>>380661027
No because I dont have an ass backwards mindset and just care about what games that a console has that I want, not what it doesnt have.
>>
>>380661027
Not really since I believe Nintendo can support the system themselves.
>>
>>380675498
You can't buy one easily because they're being bought as soon as they're put on store shelves. So it's selling as quickly as they're being made.
>>
File: junkbot.png (6KB, 183x171px) Image search: [Google]
junkbot.png
6KB, 183x171px
>>380675498
Not going to lie; that got a laugh out of me. Here is a (You).
>>
I'm much more concerned with the lack of first party support. Sure compared to Sony and Microsoft, Nintendo is the king of first party but seriously no Animal Crossing, Sma5h, or Virtual Console?
>>
>>380676910
you realize why that is, though, right?

it's because the switch was severely undermanufactured (again) and nintendo's fucked out of the toshiba NAND units that it needs to make more, because they're competing with smartphone manufacturers who place giant fucking orders and take priority

>>380677553
i'm really worried about the switch. go back and look at the gamecube library, compared to the wii and wii u library; there are fewer and fewer worthwhile exclusives.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.