[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 3DS doesn't have anymore games this ye-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: updated.jpg (4MB, 5044x1956px) Image search: [Google]
updated.jpg
4MB, 5044x1956px
The 3DS doesn't have anymore games this ye-
>>
>>380658659
Why does Hey Pikmin exist?
>>
Did you really add Mighty Number 9 and Mario Superstars? If you were gonna pad it with extra games from this year you couldve added good ones at least like DQ8 or the Yoshi Wii U port
>>
Radiant Historia and SJ Redux are early 2018 titles though.
>>
>>380659001
So is Sushi Striker

I think the 3DS might be around until 2019 bros
>>
>more games to pirate
Also I want to fucc that ever ogaysis boipussi
>>
Reminder that Ever Oasis has a demo now.
>>
>he thinks the handheld version of Mighty No 9 will ever be released

They're as dead as the cartoon.
>>
>>380658896
Miyamoto
>>
>>380659115
Miitopia also, unless it had one before, I don't frequent the eShop much anymore.
>>
>>380658896
Just as a little spinoff for people to play while Pikmin 4 is being worked on.
>>
>>380658659
Why the fuck did you add MN9?
>>
>>380658659
Only Ever Oasis and Etrian Odyssey 5 are good games.

The rest is complete shit.
>>
>>380658659
>the they will never localise the tons of jp only 3DS games that never made it over.
>>
>more ports, spinoffs, and rehashed games (FE, pokemon)
>sequels to garbage (might no9, etrian odyssey)
>japanese shit that will be censored for western SJWs
I guess you'll just take anything at this point
>>
>>380658659
Might as well since this seems like the 3DS thread.

Is Boxboy! or Box Box Boy! better? They're on sale and I have enough spare change in my eshop thing to buy one, but only one.
>>
>>380659112
this desu
>>
>>380659112
Why pirate Nintendo games?
>>
>>380658659
Where's Dragon Quest?
>>
>>380661286
>>380658905
>Dragon Quest
weren't those last year?
and ports?
>>
>>380661412

DQ8 was earlier this year but DQ7 was last year. Yeah they're both ports but i don't see how that's relevant
>>
Why the FUCK would you put Mighty No.9 up there? No one should be looking forward to that.
>>
>>380661016
Why not hack your 3ds and get both?
>>
3DS is killing it.

Hell, Nintendo killed it this E3.
>>
My 3ds will still be active with pokemon ultra sun and moon

Next year will buy a switch
>>
>>380663350
Just tell me which one is better.
Pretend I didn't say "buy" and just was saying I only have time for one before my 3DS explodes forever and I can't afford a new one.
Which one would be the better use of time?
>>
>>380658896
Nintendo trying to reach a bigger audience. You should just hope it fails horribly like Other M/Federation Force so they go back to their mediocre sales compared to Mario unlike Paper Mario which is going to be awful forever
>>
>>380658659
The only notable games there are either remakes or rereleases.
>>
>mfw only own original 3ds

Wish I could enjoy monster Hunter.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.