[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why aren't you sensitive to how women are treated differently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1419857186998.jpg (13KB, 276x357px) Image search: [Google]
1419857186998.jpg
13KB, 276x357px
why aren't you sensitive to how women are treated differently in gaming?

>It's a bit weird, but in my late teens (I'm 30 now) I started playing female characters in MMOs, firstly just as a joke but as time went on and I started making friends it became more and more difficult to tell people the truth. I soon found myself on the receiving end of the exact same attention and behaviours I was exhibiting myself in the presence of girls. It was like looking in a mirror for the first time. Every word and action seemed to be meticulously thought out as if to be as inoffensive as possible while subtly trying to passive-aggressively build a relationship as if I didn't see right through them. I wondered if it might be as obvious for actual women. I've never been the confrontational type so I tried to let them all down as gently as possible, an approach that proved completely ineffective. I was worried that if I told them the truth it would destroy them, and I didn't want to be nasty either. Continuously I found myself getting backed into corners like that. I honestly had no idea that's what I was doing.
>>
>>380652152
Literally cross posting from reddit.
>>
File: 1489891722065.jpg (103KB, 960x813px) Image search: [Google]
1489891722065.jpg
103KB, 960x813px
shut up slut whore. Women subconsciously want to be treated like trash, so men instinctively learnt the trait to treat them like fucktoys. That's why it's only the alphas who get all the pussy while the beta cucks watch on the side.
>>
>>380652152
>women in gaming
good one op
>>
Who are you quoting, whore?
>>
>>380652793
>>380653172
>>380653396
>>380653474

>no one addresses the actual post

no wonder women don't sleep with you, delusional assholes
>>
>>380654618
well i wouldn't expect a comic book character to be sleeping with me anyway
>>
>>380652152
Wah, women are different from men and are treated different too! someone needs to force men to treat women like they are men!
>>
>>380652152
I think it's pretty pathetic when all the thirsty dudes start doing that type of stuff. That's a pretty common opinion though. Is this just a white knight hate thread?
>>
>>380652152
Instead of pointing the finger at gaming, why aren't we asking what we can do to help?

The problem isn't women in gaming. The problem is awkward men. These same behaviors exhibit themselves with all maladjusted men, regardless of hobby. Video games select for socially maladjusted types because they require no social interaction, so people who have trouble socializing gravitate towards them.

But of course, the maladjusted are just left alone because they're creeps and there is nothing that can be done about it. And thanks to things like "redpilling" and the PUA groups, men seeking help interacting with women are seen as even creepier when they're really just desperate for help.

When you see people painfully awkward like that, know that they're broken and can't find a way out. Maybe they're assholes, maybe they're not. But they're acting like that because they don't know any better, and don't know what can fix them.
>>
File: 1419765136675.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1419765136675.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>380657117
>this is literally me
I still hate women in general
I wish I was gay so I didn't ever have to think about them again but I can't help wanting to put my penis in these vapid dick receptacles
>>
>>380654618
I get laid instead of caring about women
>>
>>380652152

having girls in games makes an experience more refreshing though to be fair, most people who play MMOs are awkward, even the girls. People moan about guild drama and all that trash though the guys end up being as bad as the girls that enter.
>>
>>380657117
>tfw going to PUAs fixed me
best 10k I spend in my life
>>
>>380652152
it's not gaming's fault that women are being treated differently, it women's fault for trying to be 'women first and gamers second' and forcing a wedge into the fucking industry, the Media just buys into the retardation.

ever notice how you only hear the vocal minority on this shit? women who just want to play videogames /do/ exist, you know.
>>
>>380657878
How do you find a legit one?
>>
>>380653172
no man you dont get it. Its not that women want to be treated like shit its the fact that the guy has to have a spine of steel and not bend to anything. Women look for strength in nearly all forms but favor physical and emotional strength the most. They want a man they can depend on to carry heavy shit for them or to listen to their emotional rants and give them a logical reasonable input.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.