[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metroid Prime 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1440x810.jpg (80KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1440x810.jpg
80KB, 1440x810px
If you were to guess, how long has this been in development? Some say 6 months, some say 6 days. It can't be 6 months because they would've shown something at least. Samus' model for example.
>>
>>380648553
It's probably further along than you'd think. I'd say maybe ten months tops.
>>
1 year
>>
>>380648553
It's probably in pre-production. I don't know how long Nintendo would take with that.
>>
>>380648553
2 years according to nintendo
>>
>>380648956
source?
>>
at least since this point - i always thought this interview kinda confirmed a metroid something coming up https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-offers-metroid-mother-3-fans-a-glimmer-of/1100-6446941/
>>
>>380648553
20min tops in Photoshop. They only needed a logo after all.
>>
I'd say 3 months
>>
>>380648553
Nintendo never answers these questions during development. I'm guessing a year so the game is 1-2 years away.
>>
>>380650542
so we talking at least 6 months? Maybe even a year? This is good news. Maybe in a direct or two we will know more.
>>
>>380650542
>""- to say that we look at all of the boards and all of the comments and we really have a good understanding of what our consumers want.""
Nintendo confirmed for lurking /v/ ??????????
>>
>>380648553
No more than a week.

My excitement dropped immediately before and after they announced it, because the last two games (Other M and Federation Force) were complete letdowns, and the fact that they threw this announcement with nothing to show, with a sequel to a series that everyone assumed was done, just shows that this was entirely a pandering move.

I would've felt better if it was a standalone 3D FPS Metroid game. The fact that they're tacking this on to the Prime series when Phazon AND Dark Samus are 100% wiped out means that there's very little ways this can go to warrant tacking on another game to this series. Either Wiping out the remaining phazon on other planets, or wiping out the space pirates + Sylux.
>>
>>380651138
>p https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-offers-metroid-mother-3-fans-a-glimmer-of/1100-6446941/

We know they lurk on reddit, so maybe they do on /v/ too
>>
>>380648956
Source nigger
>>
>>380648553
I'd expect 2019 at the earliest desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.