/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Final battle is against a shapeshifting dimension and time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Final battle is against a shapeshifting dimension and time hopping god who can only be killed by you at this point in the game
>Thousands of the greatest mages in the world create a barrier stong enough to hold him in an area about the size of a colosseum in order to give you the opportunity to defeat him
>The final boss theme is entirely the sounds of the mages chanting, and their staves hitting the ground in unison serving as the percussion.
>As this god realises he's starting to lose ground he starts focousing his efforts on escaping the barrier, exhausting almost all of the mages powers
>By the end there is only one mage, who is the most powerful of them, shouting her fucking lungs out and putting every ounce of power she has left into maintaining the barrier so you can finish them off.
>It devolves into a fist fight as both you and the god are near completely drained
>You end up punching him so hard that each time you do so it results in him losing control of his powers for a fraction of a second, resulting in the time anomalies that were unexplained in the other non true ending routes
>>
>areola slip
delet
>>
>>380647761
Wat gaym
>>
>>380647761
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>380647761
>mfw this is dangerously close to the story of the game I'm making

Fucking damn. Maybe I should reconsider.
>>
File: 99765.jpg (29KB, 321x360px) Image search: [Google]
99765.jpg
29KB, 321x360px
M-milky
>>
>>380648040
Stand your fucking ground anon. I want to play this shit. Finish it!
>>
>>380647761
That sounds fucking cool.

Now post more of this semen demon
>>
OP here, I saw someone post that once and wanted to know what game it what from. I just posted the semen demon to draw more people here.

I owe you all an apology. Forgive me.

Seriously what fucking game is that from.
>>
>>380647985
iD like the sauce for this
>>
>>380649525
>what are filenames
>>
>>380648509
It's not quite the same. Nothing to do with mages, and no fistfight, but time anomalies and shit. I don't think my sound design will be that good either, so you're likely to be disappointed.
>>
>>380648779
The description in the OP sounds like like a super generic chuuni dream JRPG.

Is Dept. Heaven what you're looking for? The Wiki article sounds kind of like it.
>>
>>380650029
I sure hope so. Thanks.
>>
>>380648779
Post the original again or put it in an imgur
>>
>>380648040
I ended up rewriting my shit because it was essentially Bloodborne but set in an Arabic society
>>
>>380653820
That sounds p cool though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.